• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAQ Vegan Bunny

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
This is Letty Lop who reminds me of Shadowfax apart from Letty has a wonky leg that sticks out to the side.

Last edited:
:shock: Oh my gosh! She is the SPIT of her, isn't she!? She has a very slightly squishier face than Shadowfax, but that's all. I would have thought it WAS Shadowfax if you hadn't said it was Letty Lop.

What is her story? I must meet her next time I'm over your way. :love:

:shock: Oh my gosh! She is the SPIT of her, isn't she!? She has a very slightly squishier face than Shadowfax, but that's all. I would have thought it WAS Shadowfax if you hadn't said it was Letty Lop.

What is her story? I must meet her next time I'm over your way. :love:

Mike went out to get me a printer and came home with a printer and Letty :lol: she was in the Pets @ Home adoption part and he noticed her back leg sticking out to the side and thought she wouldn't find a home like that so he asked if we could have her as they know us well and they said yes. We have had the vet look at her and it's splay leg and she has a slightly twisted spine with it and at times runs like a seal but she is beautiful and we are hoping to bond her with Surrey Simon the Nethie. Little and Large :lol:

Mike went out to get me a printer and came home with a printer and Letty :lol: she was in the Pets @ Home adoption part and he noticed her back leg sticking out to the side and thought she wouldn't find a home like that so he asked if we could have her as they know us well and they said yes. We have had the vet look at her and it's splay leg and she has a slightly twisted spine with it and at times runs like a seal but she is beautiful and we are hoping to bond her with Surrey Simon the Nethie. Little and Large :lol:

Awwwww. I'm so glad you got her, poor girl. She looks very happy. :love: It would be brill if you manage to bond her. Let me know how it goes when you do it! :thumb:

Back