• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Enclosures- An Update

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have been trying to keep myself very busy. If I stop I doubt I'll ever get going again

Anyway this is Rodney and Jo's enclosure

Endeavour's, a few shots from different angles

Dermot's, his is not that big as he has very poor exercise/exertion tolerance now :cry:

Harry's

Brian's

Enya's and Colin's

The Inspector's

Lady Lydia's

Bobbie's

Miss Bunny Penny's and Flynn's

Jessica's

Elyse's and Zac's

I have to ask...doesn't your house get sooo dusty from all that hay? Even dust extracted hay is dusty!

I love seeing your enclosures how they all have different homes. Also get to see Jessica and a few of my other favourites. Doughnut would happily come over and play as she thinks it looks like a lot of fun. X

Great set ups. I love the way Endeavour has the length of the room with a hidey hole at the end.

It must have been hard for your to rearrange. Hugs xxx

They all look fab! :love: I love Endeavour's :love: are the enclosures without hay flooring the buns who aren't rexes? :wave:

They are lovely, a real inspiration :love: I love the table cover in Miss Bunny Penny's and Flynn's enclosure :love: I like how you've used logs and branches in their enclosures too. I've got some logs I could put in the run for the bunnies, they're sycamore so I'm not sure if that's ok to use :?

Back