• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Have fun with Bear and Alice for the next week Rihanna!!

They are both fine. Both nommed their supper and Alice ate half of one of those hard things - I managed to break one in half and will give her the other half later as she lost interest after eating half.

I have the memory of a goldfish - are both the white tubs pellets? Also, is there enough medication for a week? There didn't seem much in the bottle when I gave Alice her dose earlier.

I'm sure they remember me:love: Alice got so excited when I got the syringe out for her medicine - sweet. Had to stop Bear pushing her out of the way though. He really doesn't want to be left out does he?

The pellets for their breakfast have the label and blue spoon in, the ones withou the label are dinner ones!
I was worried about the medication too but apparently my vet said there is enough for 90 days in there, I only got it a few weeks ago, we have an appointment with John the day after I pick her up so hopefully it lasts that long.

Bear is so funny Alice can't have anything for herself he has to be involved :lol:

I'm going up to bed now as I am up at 6.00 am to make sure I have time to feed the zoo and myself and get to my course on time.

I will say goodnight to Alice and Bear and send them your love too.

I really don't think there is enough medication in that tiny bottle for the week. Will try and work it out, but the bottle feels almost empty.

I'll let you know after I've checked it in daylight.

Back