• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny confessions

bizziel

Alpha Buck
Things bunnies get up to but are forgiven for because, well just lookatdatface
emezupeg.jpg
ra3u9ugu.jpg
unazujan.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk now Free

A naughty bunny I know peed on the sofa this morning. :evil: fortunately as it's a very pale yellow sofa we have a blanket on ours so she just peed on the blanket. :thumb:

He's just such a sweetie xxxxx Anyone else have any bunny confessions? Coco has been remarkably well behaved this week (touch wood).

My bunny is really good with the litter tray. Sometimes he'll pee by the guinea pig cage, but that's easy to wipe up. But when I am so kind and let him roam free in my room all day, he waits till I leave then pees on my bed. :roll::lol: I'm hoping he will stop when he's neutered! :shock:

I destroyed the TV mag! whoops :p

Love it! She looks so sleepy from her exertions!

Harvey is usually really good with the litter tray, don't know what's got into him. happily he went in the tray on the sofa this evening so no more scrubbing tonight. I can only think that as Coco gets more mature she is smellier so he is trying to claim the sofa as his :rolleyes:

My bunny is really good with the litter tray. Sometimes he'll pee by the guinea pig cage, but that's easy to wipe up. But when I am so kind and let him roam free in my room all day, he waits till I leave then pees on my bed. :roll::lol: I'm hoping he will stop when he's neutered! :shock:

Can only guess he is protesting because he misses you :) Fingers crossed he will improve post neuter. Harvey definitely did, or at least I thought so!

Samantha and Truffles had a bad sofa wee habit, and then they were spayed and it stopped overnight. Then we got Willow and Nettle (who they never have and never will meet) and it all went horribly wrong again ...

One of my little munchkins peed on the new lovely vetbed I got them on the first night I put it in their hutch! No bun has confessed as yet....:?

My name is Strawberry and I certainly have not been digging in the plant pot and flicked soil all over the back door.

There are some seriously naughty bunnies on RU!!! :lol: My two have their naughty moments too, I thought I'd share and shame them,

Harvey being caught in the act:
055_zps63480fa5.jpg

The innocent "I don't know what happened, the carpet was like that when I found it!!!" look!
059_zps9914e8a5.jpg

This is their spare scrap of carpet I put down where they were eating the real carpet!! I can't stay mad at that face though :oops:

'Mummy doesn't give me hay :shock:
So I has to helps myself naughty mummy!!'

IMG_0110.jpg

HELPS!!! Mummy put me in prison!!! I sorry helps me!!! :lol:

IMG_0034.jpg

Can only guess he is protesting because he misses you :) Fingers crossed he will improve post neuter. Harvey definitely did, or at least I thought so!

I'd like to think he has the best intentions. :lol: He's having a nap now... It must be hard being a bunny! ;):lol:

Lots of very gorgeous naughty buns on here!! :love:

Back