• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A video of Doughnut for Sarah and others!

cpayne

Warren Veteran
[video]http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/Doughnutpic/media/video-2013-10-13-14-29-43_zps48a6ba36.mp4.html[/video]

Just taken it today, think she is feeling a bit neglected since I've been looking at photos of other lovely bunnies!

It's a bit worrying with so many people wanting to bunny nap her and I've been giving my address out! I'll come home thinking I've been burgled and only Doughnut will be gone. There again to me she is the most precious thing in my house and the most expensive!

It's a bit worrying with so many people wanting to bunny nap her and I've been giving my address out! I'll come home thinking I've been burgled and only Doughnut will be gone. There again to me she is the most precious thing in my house and the most expensive!

:lol::lol: very true. Worth every penny I'm sure. x

DOUGHNUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love: I wanted to bunny nap her first :lol: and I don't have your address :cry: please PM me your address and working hours so I can come steal her :lol::lol::lol::lol:

[video]http://s1268.photobucket.com/user/Doughnutpic/media/video-2013-10-13-14-29-43_zps48a6ba36.mp4.html[/video]

Just taken it today, think she is feeling a bit neglected since I've been looking at photos of other lovely bunnies!

Poor little Doughnut, come to live with me and I won't neglect you, you can be my little princess and go everywhere with me :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Poor little Doughnut, come to live with me and I won't neglect you, you can be my little princess and go everywhere with me :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Well I picked her up last night just to check she was clean then I tucked her in my arms and had a snuggle so her head was hiding in my side. This morning she won't jump on my lap as she thinks I'm going to pick her up, so doubt you would be able to take her anywhere!!

She just gets more adorable everytime I see her - it's that little face and BIG eyes...:love::love::love:

I think she still looks a bit like a baby because of that and because she is small. She is very tufty now though and super soft. The winter coats are so cute and fluffy aren't they.

Back