• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Percy duckling + Nymeria

William

Wise Old Thumper
Just some pics from the other day.

Bath time

IMG_2144 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_2147 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

Hanging out

IMG_2153 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_2135 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

Eating some grass

IMG_2136 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_2131 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

Nymeria foraging

IMG_2120 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_2121 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_2104 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_2091 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

Eating some scurvyweed...hopefully it's edible to birds, she's crazy about the stuff!

IMG_2116 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

IMG_2114 by dylanduck14, on Flickr

My little boy is getting big- 6 wks old already! :love: Poor little guy still has his messed up eye problem (his right eye is smaller, sunk in and watery and he keeps it closed most of the time) and occasionally has the weird wobbly neck/dizzy thing, just when he gets scared/stressed (like during bath time) but is healthy beyond that.

I guess really he's lucky he had his health problems considering all his siblings are dead :( four survived to 3 wks old but then the mom abandoned them when they were only 3 wks to lay on another clutch of eggs, I think. I wanted to catch them and keep them in a pen until they were grown up but they would get in my lake and even with the boat it wasn't really possible to catch them:(

Back