• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos that didn't make the RU Calendar would you like ....

cpayne

Warren Veteran
me to do an individual calendar for you. I was thinking of just swapping one picture and replacing it with your bun. I could take Doughnut out of one, replace with your bun then another person could have a different bun taken out and replaced with yours.

The ones voted in will be on general sale at my vets, shop and friends and family, only the person who is ordering the calendar will have their bunny in it.

Would this annoy anyone who's been voted in?

Please let me know, obviously this will take me quite a while so will be dealing with the other ones first and you may have to wait a few weeks.

I personally would love that as I don't think Harli even got one vote! But I know how gorgeous he is and that is all that matters. However I am aware of how much extra work that would create for you and you've done such a wonderful job I do think you deserve a rest! Lol

I would love it too and am happy to wait for as long as it takes. I think Furby and Faye only got one vote:(

I just couldn't vote as it was too difficult. I kept changing my mind. I'm a Libran -that's my excuse anyway:oops:

I would love it too and am happy to wait for as long as it takes. I think Furby and Faye only got one vote:(

I just couldn't vote as it was too difficult. I kept changing my mind. I'm a Libran -that's my excuse anyway:oops:

That is a terrible excuse!

One vote is good, there were 58 entries and like you quite a few didn't vote, although their excuses may have been a bit better than yours;)

OK I will come back to you but will definitely do it. I've already got 53 orders, so got my hands full. Will sort it out next week. x

I would love that!!! What a thoughtful idea. Thank you. Perhaps you could make a calender with all the photos of not voted on rabbits and send those out or is that more complicated?

However you want to do it is great by me. Will defo buy one with Tessie and Daisy in x

I would love that!!! What a thoughtful idea. Thank you. Perhaps you could make a calender with all the photos of not voted on rabbits and send those out or is that more complicated?

However you want to do it is great by me. Will defo buy one with Tessie and Daisy in x

I think that may be too complicated. I can see myself getting into a pickle! So far I've sold 64 from here and friends. I feel like I'm running a business now!

Will PM you when I'm ready to do a few others, probably be next week.x

I personally would love that as I don't think Harli even got one vote! But I know how gorgeous he is and that is all that matters. However I am aware of how much extra work that would create for you and you've done such a wonderful job I do think you deserve a rest! Lol

Harli IS gorgeous, that photo was my runner-up - I really wanted to vote for four buns! So so cute :love:

Aww thank you! Harli is a slightly confused bunny though I think he thinks he's a dog he follows me around like my dogs.
This made me giggle! Fudge did this all the time he was always under my feet! No one understood when I said he was like a dog!

~ Emmzie x

Ah that's a really lovely idea. I've checked with marbles and misfit and they are happy to be removed from calendars if needed :)

Ah that's a really lovely idea. I've checked with marbles and misfit and they are happy to be removed from calendars if needed :)

I will just take random bunnies out and Doughnut too. Everyone will be fed up with her little face on the front by the time it comes to use it!

That would be lovely if its not to much work for you

could I have this photo instead though

null_zps7c7b8e65.jpg

i didnt use it in the voting as they have destroyed the wall behind them and it doesnt look appealing lol

one of the things on the repair list before we move out

Last edited:
Thank you, he is a real sweetie too and since he was ill a couple of weeks ago has turned into a right fussbunny.

He is all better now, although a bit skinnier than in the photo but back to his normal self just friendlier.

Will post some more photo's later.

Last edited:

I voted for Harli :love:

I'd love one with Tessie and Daisy in as well if at all possible. I voted for them, and thought they were a 'done deal' to be honest. Absolutely loved their picture :love::love:

Back