• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding Cambridgeshire/Suffolk

ashbunny

Alpha Buck
Does anyone have any recommendations for rabbit boarding facilities near/around the Cambridgeshire/Suffolk area that might be able to accommodate buns with special needs?

I have found a few via Google but am looking for personal recommendations. :wave:

Recently I've been using happy bunnies boarding in earls colne near colchester. I was really put off by the website, but I visited and spoke to someone else who goes there and felt reassured. Having now had my bunnies board there a couple of times (a few days at a time) I'm really happy. Kate who runs it is a vet nurse and she is very switched on and alert to any changes in behaviour or health. She's happily had mine with armfuls of medication before now, although I guess it may depend what the problem is and what other bunnies are boarding at the time. Might be worth considering though.

Back