• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Recommended carriers/transporters for a trio?

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
I currently have the largest carrier I could find on the market from P@H. It really is not big enough for 3 bunny butts! :lol: Can anybody recommend a carrier that isn't going to cost me the earth. :shock: I had a look on Ebay, but there are hundreds. :lol: I was recommended a Savic, but apparently most are for collection only, and I know fine well that I'll have none in my area. :roll:

I have a dogit carrier, like the catit cabrio one only it is made for dogs..! it would be big enough for a trio I think :) It was £30 off eBay but you can get bigger I think :)

I recently had this problem. I currently have the Cabrio carriers which were fine for 2 pairs but not big enough for a trio of big bunnies. I have now bought a traditional wire, top opening crate because I felt that even if they were a bit squished, the ventilation is excellent so they shouldn't get over-heated like they would in a more enclosed plastic carrier. The new crate is a bit flimsy on the lid - there's no way you'd want to carry it with the handle. But to be honest, 3 big bunnies weigh a ton so I will need to stick my fingers through the mesh either side and carry it in front of me anyway. Will try to find the name of it.............it's the Pennine rectangular carrier from Bestpet.co.uk size extra large. Like I said, the lid is flimsy so I use additional clips to hold it shut and I'd never carry it with the handle but it's plenty big enough for 3 large bunnies (all around 2.7kg). Sorry, can't work out how to do a link on my tablet :oops:.

Last edited:
Back