• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely Lola (with video p3)

chloeturner

Warren Veteran
So here I was, sat on my blankie on my cage like a pretty girl :D

And mummy started tickling me :D

I likes it

So I kiss mummy back

I iz sooo relaxed now.

But I hops off my blankie...

So I can sit on mummy's knee and kiss her :love:

Last edited:
Yes, really licky and kissy all the time, and if you're stood washing pots she comes and DBF's on your feet :love: she loves hoomins!

bless her. matt was very licky aswell. he loved everything and showed it by licking :love: he wouldn't have let me tickle around his face though like that - sensitive whiskers :lol::love:

bless her. matt was very licky aswell. he loved everything and showed it by licking :love: he wouldn't have let me tickle around his face though like that - sensitive whiskers :lol::love:

Aww bless him and his sensitive whiskers :lol: :love: I hope Bisc is coping alright without him :( - I'm a bit of a lurker nowadays so apologies if I've missed something :(

Lola loves tickles everywhere!

Aww bless him and his sensitive whiskers :lol: :love: I hope Bisc is coping alright without him :( - I'm a bit of a lurker nowadays so apologies if I've missed something :(

Lola loves tickles everywhere!

they were ridiculously sensitive. if you accidently brushed them he would jump a mile bless him. loved his nose rubs though. :love:

thanks for asking about bisc. he's been up and down but doing ok although starting to get lonely now so i'm starting to get a bonding plan together so he can have a new friend to hopefully make him happy again. :love:

lola sounds like matt. we tickled him aswell and he would get so excited and couldn't resist binkying. for extra effect we said cheeky fluffy matt in a silly voice and that would make him binky more. :oops::lol: i miss him. x

they were ridiculously sensitive. if you accidently brushed them he would jump a mile bless him. loved his nose rubs though. :love:

thanks for asking about bisc. he's been up and down but doing ok although starting to get lonely now so i'm starting to get a bonding plan together so he can have a new friend to hopefully make him happy again. :love:

lola sounds like matt. we tickled him aswell and he would get so excited and couldn't resist binkying. for extra effect we said cheeky fluffy matt in a silly voice and that would make him binky more. :oops::lol: i miss him. x

:lol: aww bless him :love:

Hope you can find a suitable friend for Bisc (is that short for biscuit? Always wondered lol :lol:) and I hope he can be happy again :)

It's such a shame that we have to lose them :( xx

Oh, Chloe... Lola is beautiful... :love::love: I'm so squeeeeeeeeee when bunnies do the washy ear thing! :love::love: pleeeeease give her some extra nose rubs/tickles from me... I'm so jealous that you gets bunny kisses... :lol: xx

Oh, Chloe... Lola is beautiful... :love::love: I'm so squeeeeeeeeee when bunnies do the washy ear thing! :love::love: pleeeeease give her some extra nose rubs/tickles from me... I'm so jealous that you gets bunny kisses... :lol: xx

Ner ner ;):lol: she loooooves to kiss me :D

I love it when uppy-ear bunnies do it especially, they have to kind of throw their ears around :lol:

:lol: aww bless him :love:

Hope you can find a suitable friend for Bisc (is that short for biscuit? Always wondered lol :lol:) and I hope he can be happy again :)

It's such a shame that we have to lose them :( xx

thank you, i hope so too.

yes, it's short for biscuit. we started calling him bisc early on though and it just stuck so he would wonder who biscuit was if i called that! :lol: he was registered at the first vets as biscuit and it sounded strange when they said it. :lol:

xxx

Back