• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Badger and Blueberry plus the terrible twosome! * Pic heavy *

Sarah1989

Warren Veteran
Today I have been bitten and sexually molested by Slipper and Blackavar!!!!

I got Slipper out for a cuddle first and then she thought it would be a great idea to nip my arm. I feel guilty not spending as much time with her as I do the others, but I'm very wary and nervous of her (which she probably picks up on and doesn't help) as every night she tries biting me when removing food bowl and putting it back in. She's fine to pick up and put in runs and things and will even sit there and be cuddled, but after an certain amount of time (decided by her of course :roll:) out come the teeth and into my arm :shock:

Anyhow here is a picture after one of her favourite activities:

And she wouldn't even show her face :roll:

So I then had to do this, and she was not amused:

This sums her up pretty well:

Slipper munching on lettuce before I was told it wasn't good for her :oops:

Sleepy Slipper:

Slipper playing in the garden:

love the note! :lol:

i adore slipper. i voted for her pic for the calendar. :love::love::love:

i'll have her if she's too naughty for you ;):love:

Continued from last post - apparently there are only so many pictures you can have per post

More playing:

Anyway, I then got Blackavar out for a brush this morning as he is moulting and gave him a good brushing for about 30 minutes, during which there was a big pile of fur on the floor which could have easily posed as another mini lion lop. He then decided to thank me by getting very over excited and gave my arm a good seeing to and leaving yellow stains on my dressing gown :oops::oops::oops::oops: My OH nearly wet himself laughing as he put Blackavar back in his cage and I stuffed my dressing gown in the wash and went for a shower.

I haven't any more pictures of Blackavar since I uploaded them on a "meet Blackavar" thread here a couple weeks back so I won't repeat myself in case anybody gets bored.

And here are some pictures of my fluffy monsters - Badger and Blueberry. Who are not monsters at all, but the kindest, sweetest, gentliest little bunnies you could imagine. Badger looks like Dexter, my bridge bunny, and they both have his personality, although they are (obviously) a lot more active and so a bit less licky. But they follow me everywhere begging for attention and don't bat an eyelid at being picked up as they know it's cuddle time :love: I love them so much :love::love::love:

In the new run:

And the indoor one:

Munching on a treat stick:

Badger:

She's gorgeous :love:

You chased her all around the estate :shock: bloody hell, she was a determined bunny! :lol::shock:

love the note! :lol:

i adore slipper. i voted for her pic for the calendar. :love::love::love:

i'll have her if she's too naughty for you ;):love:

I saw you did - thank you :D:D:D I showed my OH that you called her "pretty Slipper" and he asked if you wanted her :lol: But no, as much as I moan about her being nibbly and won't litter train for me, but will for anyone else, I do love her and she's not going anywhere :lol::lol::lol:

She's gorgeous :love:

You chased her all around the estate :shock: bloody hell, she was a determined bunny! :lol::shock:

Yes I did - twice! :shock: and the first time I had my neighbour to help me :shock: There are dogs and cats on my estate, but my garden backs onto some woodland so I had to catch her no matter what. I got sod all thanks though :lol: just some ribbons where I used to have hands :shock: The night after she broke skin on my arm through a thick jumper and fleece too!! :shock: I love her, but I don't have go :evil::censored: at her sometimes. Then she looks all sweet and innocent and I have to go :love: and apologise and buy her presents. My OH can't stand her and thinks I'm a soft touch. No, I just know my place in the pecking order :lol: and Slipper rules

I saw you did - thank you :D:D:D I showed my OH that you called her "pretty Slipper" and he asked if you wanted her :lol: But no, as much as I moan about her being nibbly and won't litter train for me, but will for anyone else, I do love her and she's not going anywhere :lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: well my o/h commented on her aswell so it's fine by us :thumb::lol:

she's got character :thumb::love: even if she does drive you insane by the sounds of it. :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: well my o/h commented on her aswell so it's fine by us :thumb::lol:

she's got character :thumb::love: even if she does drive you insane by the sounds of it. :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: well I shall bear you in mind. She does, but it gives me so much to talk about. I absolutely adore Badger and Blueberry as they're so friendly and cuddly, but there's only so many times you can say "I cuddled my bunnies today" Slipper always gives me plenty to talk about because she's such a little madam :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: well I shall bear you in mind. She does, but it gives me so much to talk about. I absolutely adore Badger and Blueberry as they're so friendly and cuddly, but there's only so many times you can say "I cuddled my bunnies today" Slipper always gives me plenty to talk about because she's such a little madam :lol:

she's the type who would run rings around me! bisc was a handful when he was a 'teen' and i was exhausted looking after him and attempting to catch him from his latest escape. :roll::love:

Yes I did - twice! :shock: and the first time I had my neighbour to help me :shock: There are dogs and cats on my estate, but my garden backs onto some woodland so I had to catch her no matter what. I got sod all thanks though :lol: just some ribbons where I used to have hands :shock: The night after she broke skin on my arm through a thick jumper and fleece too!! :shock: I love her, but I don't have go :evil::censored: at her sometimes. Then she looks all sweet and innocent and I have to go :love: and apologise and buy her presents. My OH can't stand her and thinks I'm a soft touch. No, I just know my place in the pecking order :lol: and Slipper rules

Oh my goddd :shock:

I lost my bridge bun Misty once, she managed to squish through a teeny gap on the side gate. I searched everyones gardens but I couldn't find her... She'd hidden under a car parked on someones drive 2 doors down :roll: as soon as I went to get her she hopped towards home, not the opposite direction! She learned her lesson, she was seriously quiet for 2 days after that and wouldn't come out - traumatised! :lol:

Slipper wants freedom! :shock: you clearly aren't good enough, give her to me.... ;) :lol:

Oh my goddd :shock:

I lost my bridge bun Misty once, she managed to squish through a teeny gap on the side gate. I searched everyones gardens but I couldn't find her... She'd hidden under a car parked on someones drive 2 doors down :roll: as soon as I went to get her she hopped towards home, not the opposite direction! She learned her lesson, she was seriously quiet for 2 days after that and wouldn't come out - traumatised! :lol:

Slipper wants freedom! :shock: you clearly aren't good enough, give her to me.... ;) :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Slipper thought it was great fun being chased all over the estate and running up and down the same patch of grass between my back garden and the woods and sulked so much when I caught her. The postman, however, obviously thinks I am insane the amount of times I ran up and down my road shouting "SLIPPER!" in my slippers and covered in sawdust and bunny fur as I was cleaning them out at the time, nearly knocking him over. Twice. :oops: I've bought a harness today, so I shall be taking her for walks when it stops raining, providing of course, she doesn't take my hand off fastening it around her :shock:

she's the type who would run rings around me! bisc was a handful when he was a 'teen' and i was exhausted looking after him and attempting to catch him from his latest escape. :roll::love:

Oh yes, she's not just one handful, but two hands full!!

Wow, so many people like Slipper and clamouring to give her a new home :lol: I have an evil famous bunny :lol::love:

So today, Badger and Blueberry have had a hop around the house on their new lead :lol: I want to try Slipper with it too so she can have some playtime now I can't trust her in the garden :( but honestly, I'm not keen on my hand being that close to her teeth when fastening the harness on hr :? anybody got any gauntlets I can borrow :lol:

Back