• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A photo to show you how little my Alice is!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
My little palm pet :lol:

null_zpsdac16dbe.jpg

She has turned into a right softy lately and now let's me pick her up for cuddles!

She is 800g now, we feed her special food to help her keep her weight on.
My vet takes the mick out of her as he says she is smaller than the guinea pigs he sees :lol:

She's so so mini!!! She only looks a bit bigger than my hamster!!! My two are such fatties :lol: I could hold Harvey in one hand but he'd overflow a lot mote than her but there's no way I could pick Lilly up with one hand, there's just too much of her!!! I've not really seen nethies before so it always shocks me that bunnies exist in such a small size!! She is absolutely adorable!!

She's so so mini!!! She only looks a bit bigger than my hamster!!! My two are such fatties :lol: I could hold Harvey in one hand but he'd overflow a lot mote than her but there's no way I could pick Lilly up with one hand, there's just too much of her!!! I've not really seen nethies before so it always shocks me that bunnies exist in such a small size!! She is absolutely adorable!!

I was the same but the opposite!!
My friend has adopted 2 dwarf lops and the look like giants!!
Bear is only 1.4kg as well so she doesn't look so tiny next to him :lol:

:love::love::love::love:

I've got a tiny netherland dwarf bunny staying with me at the moment, and I think she is much the same size as ickle Alice.:love:

So tiny and so perfect.:love::love:

Seeing how tiny she is only makes it funnier how she is the boss of the household :lol::love:

:lol: This is so true!
She is an absolute little madam! She takes every opportunity she gets to stamp her feet and barge you out the way with her nose!

Lucky me is having Alice and Bear to stay for a week from tomorrow so I get to have Alice cuddles:love: For a tiny bun she has big attitude though - she certainly let me know who was boss - and it wasn't me:):)

Back