• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just got greif regarding food.....

moi

Mama Doe
on a pet site on facebook!:shock:

Benji came with a local shops pellets which I soon changed him over to burgess. So I asked if anyone used these particular pellets, if so I have a huge bag going free. About 10 people replied and the 11th one said 'if you mean the one in the big whiter bag my buns eat that'. All the others fed there buns muesli and just wanted something for free so I gave it to the lady who already gave hger buns that food. My the abuse I got for not giving it to the first commenter!!! x

on a pet site on facebook!:shock:

Benji came with a local shops pellets which I soon changed him over to burgess. So I asked if anyone used these particular pellets, if so I have a huge bag going free. About 10 people replied and the 11th one said 'if you mean the one in the big whiter bag my buns eat that'. All the others fed there buns muesli and just wanted something for free so I gave it to the lady who already gave hger buns that food. My the abuse I got for not giving it to the first commenter!!! x

Good grief. Its up to you who gets it. Honestly ...

I hope you told them that if they just changed their rabbit's food, they would cause lots of tummy upsets. I would have told them, that if they are feeding muesli still, despite the scientific evidence of the problems it causes, they deserve nothing for free. :lol:

I hope you told them that if they just changed their rabbit's food, they would cause lots of tummy upsets. I would have told them, that if they are feeding muesli still, despite the scientific evidence of the problems it causes, they deserve nothing for free. :lol:

I asked what was being used and they said muesli, then I asked if they were planning to slowly change over to pellets then, and they said no. Someone even said 'no my bunny doesnt like pellets'. Clueless! Ive posted many a time bunny advice on there, people are just blind as they dont want to learn x

Back