• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU Calendar- U/D £1,000 raised

cpayne

Warren Veteran
The votes are in and the photos in the calendar are of, in order of appearance:

Huey, Jack & Honey, Fiver & Xena, Clover, Marbles & Misfit, Mylo, Willow (willowsmum), Bobo, Bianca & Bernard, Sir Victor Velveteen, George, Alice & Bear, Mr Bubble, Honey, Pooka, Max, Mimzy, Bunchkin Hop, Harvey & Lilly, Rolo, Charlie Mittens & Oreo, Poppy & Will, Violet and by no means least (well not to me anyway) Doughnut.

Thank you so much to all 58 for entering and putting your bunnies forward to help raise money for a great charity and for everyone who voted - proceeds will go to Second Chance Animal Rescue http://secondchancecrockenh.wix.com/animal-rescue# Thankfully there was a top 24, I've checked it twice but anyone else is welcome to double check.

Please can you let me know below how many calendars you would like so I can get an idea how many to produce. The cost is £6 for the A4 calendar. Postage is 1 = £0.75p, 2 = £1, 3 = £1.35, 4 = £1.35, if you want more I will have to find out the cost and you can always just donate more anyway if you wish to! I will keep a running total of how much we raise and also how much I raise through the vets, work, friends, family and shop. Guess what everyone is going to be getting for Christmas!

You can pay by paypal if that's easier or cheque or TT (PM me for my details).

I hope you like the calendar, I'm a bit nervous now!

Last edited:
You've done an amazing job :D I'm sure the calendar will be lovely!

I'll definitely be wanting some calendars I just need to decide how many! Definitely 1... Maybe 2.... Maybe 3....! And I need to hunt for my long neglected cheque book!!

You've done an amazing job :D I'm sure the calendar will be lovely!

I'll definitely be wanting some calendars I just need to decide how many! Definitely 1... Maybe 2.... Maybe 3....! And I need to hunt for my long neglected cheque book!!

Thanks. I was going to do paypal but I think they charge when transferring money so don't want to take anything away from the charity.

A big thank you Christine :thumb:

Can I order 4 calenders please? I will get the cheque off to you this weekend:thumb:

Thanks. I was going to do paypal but I think they charge when transferring money so don't want to take anything away from the charity.

That's fine :) if I can't find my cheque book could I do a direct bank transfer? I'd have to PM you and get your account number and sort code though, I should be able to find this cheque book somewhere it should be fine if you can't do that, just thought I'd ask in case that's an option!

Hi, thanks again for organising the mammoth calendar. I would like 4 please. I will send a cheque off over the weekend.

Thanks

That's fine :) if I can't find my cheque book could I do a direct bank transfer? I'd have to PM you and get your account number and sort code though, I should be able to find this cheque book somewhere it should be fine if you can't do that, just thought I'd ask in case that's an option!

I didn't think of that! Doh!

You can do a transfer but I just need to make sure I know who's money has come in and your addresses!

I don't even know how to do a transfer :shock: :oops: if I do it that way, I can make the total £13.53 or something random like that so you know it's me and then will pm you my address :)

I would like 1 please :wave:

I think you can send money as a gift with paypal so you don't get charged?

Well done and thank you for all your hard work organising this. I can't wait to see the calendar.

Please may I have two? I will send you a cheque.

I would like 1 please :wave:

I think you can send money as a gift with paypal so you don't get charged?

You can do this but you don't have any buyer protection if you do that. I know on previous fundraising posts ru admin have asked sellers not to ask buyers to do this.

Can I have 1 please? :)

I'd have to do a bank transfer, I don't even have a cheque book (and if I did I wouldn't know how to use it! :oops:)

Can please order two? Only thing is that i won't be able to pay until Friday is that okay with you? I know you won't send it out before you get the money but I was just wondering I you'd need the money before you ordered?
I don't own a cheque book so would need to be bank transfer.

Thanks and well done for organising all this it's an amazing thing you are doing :thumb:

Back