• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My boy Sheldon

Fellie

Warren Veteran
I had a £10 voucher for P@H - so used it to by that Living World toy where you hid bits of food in little holes and buns have to figure out to get it out...so I tried it out on Sheldon - after a couple of temper tantrums where he picked up the whole thing and threw it :shock:...he has learnt what to do - so proud of my clever lad :love:

Click on photo to play video - and please excuse the stupid bunny talk - I don't talk like that all the time - honest:oops::oops:

Awwwwh so clever!! I want to get one of there but I don't know if my two are clever enough, they probably are but I don't want to waste the money!! Maybe they can put it on their Christmas list :p

I talk to my two just like that :oops: although my housemates find it more worrying that I talk to the rabbits in my normal voice telling them about my day :oops:

Back