• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is it me?

Jan

Warren Scout
Is it just me or is the Rabbit Rehome search not working? :shock: I am looking to find a new friend for Bliss and am frustrated at not being able to find a boy for her. I am praying some of the rescues will consider rehoming to me as I have a 5ft double storey hutch not a 6ft :? I just want to find one now.

I havent been able to get it to use a location - it just comes up with an error. But i can search using the other fields.

Is it just me or is the Rabbit Rehome search not working? :shock: I am looking to find a new friend for Bliss and am frustrated at not being able to find a boy for her. I am praying some of the rescues will consider rehoming to me as I have a 5ft double storey hutch not a 6ft :? I just want to find one now.

Go on to the rescue centre list instead and phone around rescues in Herts/Beds. Rabbit Residence may be able to help you out, but you'll need to add a permanent run to the hutch if it doesn't already have one, maybe with Runaround or aviaries?

Back