• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marley and Flo being good newly bonded buns!

Jem n Flo

Warren Scout
Hi, my names Marley :wave:

P1010320.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is my new girlfriend Flo, mummy was taking too long bonding us so I took matters into my own paws and let myself in the bunny room where Flo lives

P1010319.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Ive tried to be on my best behaviour, we even share our hay nicely

P1010323.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

When ive worn myself out having a sneaky hump (don't think mums noticed...) we have a nice snuggle together

P1010327.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I think im doing pretty well for a bunny that p@h said wouldn't get along with another bunny....mind u....they also thought I was a girl :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Marley, you are a very handsome chap.:love: Not get along with another bunny?! Nah, you were just waiting for the right bun... :lol::love::love::thumb:

I think they had been introducing him to other males thinking he was a female, and because he was still entire, fights followed!

Aaaw - what gorgeous bunnies. I remember Marley from PAH. PAH told me Mr Banoffee Pie must never be put with another guinea-pig which is the main reason I adopted him (he wasn't old stock) - I hated the idea of him being alone forever. He absolutely loves having Sprout for company and the bond was so easy. Just put them together and they got on with it - no fighting or anything.

Hopefully I can meet Marley and Flo in the fur when you have your time off in November.

yes, hopefully marley will have his frisky frolics under control by then so he doesn't embarrass himself too much!

Back