• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Levi and Daisy 'flops and cuddles'

Ailstar

Mama Doe
Just a few from our evening cuddles. Levi had flopped out like Daisy did the other day, and daisy was just been cute :) they aren't the best pics but they are the best angle I could get given that they were sat on me :)
image_zps8157154f.jpg

image_zps48c203b5.jpg

image_zps0f47af70.jpg

image_zpsb5e14aa0.jpg

:) in the bottom two she's grooming his mane. I think that's why it's still so impressive, Daisy works hard to keep it tidy!

Also excuse the fleece, it's my old 'bunny fleece' which has been considerably chewed and stops them chewing clothes I actually care about!

How cute are they! Cuddled up and on your lap!! :love::love::love: xxxxx

I know. I'm so lucky. It's our evening routine, they love their snuggles :) they are also getting a good grounding in my favourite films and tv shows. We were watching gossip girl tonight.

I love Levi and Daisy. Cuties. :love::love::love:

Made me chuckle to think they sit and watch your programmes too.. :lol: it's a lovely routine you have going with them. :love::thumb:

Awwww how blissful. I am watching my 'rabbit tv' ie the newly bonded quad!

Great seeing your (rapidly growing) little beauties looking sooooo contented :love:

Aww, they clearly love each other! :love:

The first photo is great!

They really do. They have been together since before they were 8 weeks old. They have the same dad but different mums, and Daisy's mum was jumping on her and her sister and obviously stressing them out so Daisy was moved to live with Levi early.

And yes, that was Daisy's 'what's that funny clicking noise and more importantly why have you stopped fussing over me' face :)

I love Levi and Daisy. Cuties. :love::love::love:

Made me chuckle to think they sit and watch your programmes too.. :lol: it's a lovely routine you have going with them. :love::thumb:

Haha, I know it's quite funny but they do sit facing the tv, Levi's favourite show is Downton Abbey :p

Awwww how blissful. I am watching my 'rabbit tv' ie the newly bonded quad!

Great seeing your (rapidly growing) little beauties looking sooooo contented :love:

Thank you :) they really are lovely, I think I definitely was very lucky when I chose them :)

Aw that's so nice that they sit on your knee like that. Mine climb on me, but they won't sit still for snuggles.

I love these two, they're two of my favourites on here :)

Thank you! :) how are badger and blueberry, I bet they are getting bigger, are they still little fluff balls?

And Sueny, your two are equally lovely, they are two of my favourites on here :)

Thank you! :) how are badger and blueberry, I bet they are getting bigger, are they still little fluff balls?

And Sueny, your two are equally lovely, they are two of my favourites on here :)

They are indeed, Blueberry has a little fat belly :lol: I didn't realise how much they'd changed until I was uploading some pictures yesterday and I could see a difference from those to them now :love: they're going for the snip next month when they're 4 months old, my babies are almost all grown up *sniffles proudly* they're still as loving and fluffy as ever though :love

Sueny - I haven't seen any pictures of your two :oops: other than the ones in your signature and its a bit hard to see Pip properly, but I love that picture of your Daisy :)

I wish mine would snuggle on my lap too! I keep trying to bribe them with pellets onto the sofa but they jump right off when they are gone! Levi and Daisy are gorgeous

Back