• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lovely Jim

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
He has the sweetest nature of any hamster I have ever known.

152820122.jpg

Oh my..... :love::love::love: look at that face! :love:

I'm being nosy... Again... :oops: but what's the story with Jim? How old is he? What's he like? How did he find you? The cuteness!!! :love::D

Oh my..... :love::love::love: look at that face! :love:

I'm being nosy... Again... :oops: but what's the story with Jim? How old is he? What's he like? How did he find you? The cuteness!!! :love::D

He was being advertised on a Facebook page for sale, he was in a tiny cage, one that was suitable for a dwarf hamster nothing more. I took one look at him and knew I had to take him. Luckily hubby agreed as he hates seeing animals in bad conditions. I went out and bought him a bigger cage that night. He is such a friendly hamster I have never known such a sweet natured one. He doesn't have it in him to bite :love: he is apparently around 6 months old :D

He was being advertised on a Facebook page for sale, he was in a tiny cage, one that was suitable for a dwarf hamster nothing more. I took one look at him and knew I had to take him. Luckily hubby agreed as he hates seeing animals in bad conditions. I went out and bought him a bigger cage that night. He is such a friendly hamster I have never known such a sweet natured one. He doesn't have it in him to bite :love: he is apparently around 6 months old :D

He was one lucky hamster to find a home that could give him so much more/better quality living space... :love: we see lots of gorgeous pet pics on the RU, it's lovely to know a little more/hear their stories... (or am I just extra nosy?!! :shock::lol:)
I think it's fascinating when things are "just meant to be" - when there's no thought just an understanding. ;)

He's absolutely adorable. Sooooooo much character in that ickle face :love::love:

He was one lucky hamster to find a home that could give him so much more/better quality living space... :love: we see lots of gorgeous pet pics on the RU, it's lovely to know a little more/hear their stories... (or am I just extra nosy?!! :shock::lol:)
I think it's fascinating when things are "just meant to be" - when there's no thought just an understanding. ;)

He's absolutely adorable. Sooooooo much character in that ickle face :love::love:

Awww thank you :love:

Back