• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Savvy Vet - Ellesmere Port/Wirral/Chester area

If you are nearer to Chester way the Richard at Cranmore (Chester Gates by Costco).

Both of these have 24 hour facilities.

Last edited:
When Harli was neutered I used hoylake vets as it was recommended on here and they were very good. I've had bad experiences with the out of hours at chestergate with my dog (he's lucky to be alive) so wouldn't recommend them but have never used them for rabbits so no idea how they are.

Second for Molly Varga. She's amazing. Just, wow. Seriously. She is so worth travelling for. I drive from Newcastle Under Lyme for her :)

When Harli was neutered I used hoylake vets as it was recommended on here and they were very good. I've had bad experiences with the out of hours at chestergate with my dog (he's lucky to be alive) so wouldn't recommend them but have never used them for rabbits so no idea how they are.
I am very sorry to hear about your dog, they do have a number of vets there. I used them for 5 years until my usual one left and then found Rob who was closer to home for me and recommended by some other bunny friends.
Richard at Cranmore was excellent with my bunny and does have an interest in bunnies and saved my bunnies life (he also speaks very highly of Molly and said if he had a bun, he would go to her). She is too far away for me.

Back