• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Holiday Boarding near Woking, Surrey

bizziel

Alpha Buck
Hi Everyone

I was wondering if someone could recommend a good holiday boarding place for Rabbit near Woking, Surrey.

I know it would be best for them to stay at home and I have some lovely neighbours who are happy to come in and feed my house bunnies but they don't like to let them out of their cages in case they can't get them back in, plus they can only come in about once a day due to work and childcare. This is ok for the odd weekend but not ideal for when we have to go away for longer.

Any other ideas welcome too :0)

Thanks
Liz

The Rabbit Crossing is in Windlesham. VERY highly recommended.

Fantastic boarding accommodation and Helen is extremely knowledgeable.

Hi Everyone

I was wondering if someone could recommend a good holiday boarding place for Rabbit near Woking, Surrey.

I know it would be best for them to stay at home and I have some lovely neighbours who are happy to come in and feed my house bunnies but they don't like to let them out of their cages in case they can't get them back in, plus they can only come in about once a day due to work and childcare. This is ok for the odd weekend but not ideal for when we have to go away for longer.

Any other ideas welcome too :0)

Thanks
Liz

I know just the place! The Rabbit Crossing in Windlesham is not too far from Woking. https://www.facebook.com/TheRabbitCrossing/info

There are a few (maybe even lots!) people on here including myself, who have boarded their bunnies there with Helen, and it really is 5* bunny boarding. Plus Helen is absolutely the best at looking after them so you know they will be 100% looked after :)

Back