• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What are your rabbits' favourite veggies?

myfriendpiegan

Warren Scout
The ones that they go mad for? Aside from herbs and the naughty treats (banana etc), Bunchkin loves pak choi, rocket and kale - his whole bodies twitches when he eats them :lol:

What do your bunnies love?

Our poor beasts don't get vegies at all :cry: - we've had one episode of Stasis as a result of vegies, so we just don't risk it anymore (although I do sneak a wee bit of carrot, apple or banana to Sheldon on occasion because he's my boy and it's our little secret ... shhhh;))

Carrot tops! And roses although that's not a vegetable I know :lol:

Ooh Bunchkin likes carrot tops too, only last time he had them I ended up throwing must of the carrotts that came with them away! Not one of my preferred foods and certainly couldn't have given all of them to Bunch (though I'm sure he would say differently!)

Our poor beasts don't get vegies at all :cry: - we've had one episode of Stasis as a result of vegies, so we just don't risk it anymore (although I do sneak a wee bit of carrot, apple or banana to Sheldon on occasion because he's my boy and it's our little secret ... shhhh;))

Definitely better to stay safe than sorry, though the occasional little treat can't hurt :lol:

mine love spring greens, carrot tops and as a lil sneaky treat a slither of mango now and again cos Flo would jump through hoops for it if she had to!

Anything safe, my buns are not fussy in the slightest.

Same here, absolutely everything and anything, they'll have it all. You really have to watch out and never leave your plate unattended, caught one of them even eating chicken on the dining table once, naughty bun!

My buns eat anything and everything. They are not fussy at all. They get extra excited about broccoli though and kale.

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Tapatalk 2

Back