• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Reggie :0)

Schez

Mama Doe
I likes snoozin'

image_zps31b5544d.jpg

Anywheres

image_zps6e4e3477.jpg

With mumma is best :love:

e7f2b1daac6a74346088601282f2f48d_zps1a661fff.jpg

9232b2598f416718621a74e159c631c1_zps5ef8e05a.jpg

Iz gotz amazing ears - check 'em out!

82ded0d4d4f1aa011ad1109f0739794f_zpsb5d64944.jpg

Suuuuuuuuper Reggie!

b0369e38efe86fcbf8ae65b78dfc19cf_zpsbdac78b0.jpg

Any noms for me?

DSC04962_zps1d8e4216.jpg

Mumma says that iz her special bunny bunny... Someone's better tells her that's Iz got a few demands...

31fe3f84ddfac16f5147047d056d14e5_zps00048387.jpg

Awww Reggie... Mummy was late with noms wasn't she? Oh grumpy smoosh face! :lol:

He's so lovely :love:

He pulls such similar facial expressions to Lilly, in real life Lilly has a really similar face shape to Reggie as well (doesn't look as similar in photos) and she has an orange face too! She's a lot littler though :p maybe she has some of Reggie's breed (is he continental giant?) in her which makes her have some of the same shapes?! I've always wondered what breeds are in her, there must be a biggish breed in there as she's not that small at 3.3kg!

Reggie must weigh loads compared, he is just so handsome, I do love big bunnies :love:

:love: he is absolutely STUNNING. How much does he weigh (cover Reggie's ears, don't want to give him a complex ;) )? his head looks bigger than my Sorrell's and he's 7.5kg :shock:

Hi guys, just to answer a few Qs...

Yep Reggie is a giant continental bunny, (he's one year old on Saturday.... Just crow baring that in... ahem :lol:) as far as I'm aware that's all that's in him but I'm not an expert... (You never know :lol:) His last weigh in with the vets saw him spot on at 7kg... :shock: but apparently giants continue to grow... .??? :shock:

*Funny*Bunny* I need more pics of Lilly... To check out what you mean of course...oh blow it. Just post more pics of them both... :thumb::love:;)

Yay cute bunny :love: I love his ears! I was never a fan of giant bunnies before coming on here - the smaller the better to cuddle, but I've seen so many gorgeous giants, I'm quite changing my mind about them :)

I want to squeeze him,and kiss him,and snuggle him...............you may get up one morning and find me in your kitchen snuggling him :lol::lol:;)

I think giants must like lying like this

I have see a couple do it now and I always thought it was hilarious when Moley did it.

Oh and I never had giants before Moley but I totally love them now and want MOOREEE :)

I have see a couple do it now and I always thought it was hilarious when Moley did it.

Oh and I never had giants before Moley but I totally love them now and want MOOREEE :)

Great pic!!!

my lil Marley likes to lay like that too!!

i love pics of Reggie, hes so beautiful and u just wanna snuggle him! :love:

Back