• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yipes - Rabbit Rehome

well done you for keeping it up to date! Can't believe you still have Melina :( She was second choice to be bonded with my Benni, but never got that far! hope she finds a nice husbun soon

They've all been waiting so long!! :cry:

Uh huh :( it's heartbreaking seeing some of the long termers still there. All the volunteers have favourites who they would take if they could! If I had room I'd have Nemo and Claudia who have been there almost 5 years now :(

OMG Scamper and Delta :love::love:

I am at my limit though... oh dear. Sooooooo many lovelies in rescue.

Melina is gorgeous. As for vegas, jenga and bonkers ... x:love:x

Uh huh :( it's heartbreaking seeing some of the long termers still there. All the volunteers have favourites who they would take if they could! If I had room I'd have Nemo and Claudia who have been there almost 5 years now :(

5 years? Oh... :(

Aww dont say about Nemo and Claudia! I saw their pics on the rabbits in need section last month I fell in love with them straight away :love: - if only i had space for a full second setup, id have them in a heartbeat. Or if i thought a quad could work and just extended my current setups run. I cant believe such cuties have been there so long! They must be an absolute joy to watch binkying around. How can no one want them :cry:

Back