• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My darling Honey xxx

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I just felt like posting some pics of my beautiful girl; I still miss her so much :( I think there are quite a few members now who weren't around when Honey was still here. I can't believe it's been six months :(

My little princess :love::love::love:

:love::love::love: I love you Honey-Pie xxxxxxxxxxxx

beautiful honey :love: sending you a hug. it never seems to get any easier does it. :( hope you're having fun at the bridge lovely girl. x

Oh Honey was absolutely beautiful. I'm sorry she's gone but hopefully she's having fun with all the other bunnies.

Lots of hugs to you.

The last photo :lol::love:

Bless her :( I know how you feel, its 7 months since Misty went and I think of her every day.

They'll be playing together :D

Honey was such a pretty girl xxx

Such a beauty... Those pics... :love::love:

It's so very hard... And there just never seem to be the right words to offer those who have lost... :(

Sending (((hugs)))

Xxx

Oh beautiful Honey... those pictures are so precious :love:

It has been 7 months since we lost my Bella - There isn't a day where I don't think about her.

Sending hugs to you xx

What a beautiful girl :love: that leaping bunny pic is amazing and the face washing one is just :love: think that should be made into a card :love:

Oh what beautiful pictures! :love: I don't think I've seen any of these. I love the one with Olly peeking up in the background, and where she's washing, and those cute little bunny leeps and tongue, and her action shot and.......oh heck I love all of them! :love:

Sending (((((((hugs))))))))) to you, I can't believe it's been 6 months. :( Sweet bub, I've not doubt she is watching over you all.

(((((((Hugs)))))))) too for Jack (Bella) and Chloe (Misty) it is always hard the first year. :cry:

They are like as not binkying about in Paradise together. Each one a most precious angel. :love:

Aww, she was such a gorgeous bunny :love: hope she's having fun at the bridge. Sending hugs xx

I remember her well. What a sweetie. Those pictures are really good. You could make them in to cards. I think you would find a great many customers amongst RUers.

I remember Honey and the circumstances around you loosing her. She will always be one of my favourite RU buns, and it was lovely seeing her beautiful photos again today. I still maintain that her facial expressions were totally unique to her, and no other bun can pull them off quite the same. I do so wish she had come back home to you. It was such a shock really and I cried as well when you posted she had gone. Beautiful, beautiful Honey, have fun and be happy, special one :love::love::love:

Back