• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Parker's been spayed....

vicky_26

Warren Scout
So today Parker has been spayed and had her teeth filed a little. She's been home about an hour and has done a few poos but not eaten yet. She is understandabley rather quiet and docile.... I'm really hoping she'll have eaten by morning else or I'll be taking her to the vets in the morning when they open.

I've been given Metacam and she had a pain injection at the vets.

Fingers crossed she's more like her usual self in the morning. So not nice seeing her so sad :0(

One bit of good news though was apparently her teeth are in relatively good condition and she just had one of her back teeth having a fairly high spur which they filed down. Which is good news after the poor state her teeth apparently were in in May.

glad the spay went well and dental, how is she doing today?

She seems to be doing really well thankfully :thumb:

Eating a fair bit so certainly got her appetite back (was such a worry not seeing her eat anything as she does love her food) and I have just seen her have a drink for the first time today so am very happy!

Hopefully she'll be back to her lovable cheeky self in no time :D

x

Back