• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at this pair...

Schez

Mama Doe
Went into the kitchen to start tea... Look who I found...

Reggie and Jamie just chillin' out... :lol:
:love:

Aww my gang share with my trio. First place we look when theres a cat missing is in the bunny shed.

Lovely to see Jamie so settled, does he go out yet??

Awww!!!!!! :love::love::love::love:

I don't think Reggie was impressed with Jamie making a nest in his hay so have tidied it and refreshed his hay... Happy bunny. :thumb::lol:

Aww my gang share with my trio. First place we look when theres a cat missing is in the bunny shed.

Lovely to see Jamie so settled, does he go out yet??

:lol: and I was worried about cats and bunnies getting on...

Jamie is... My boy :love::love: he goes out now although very timid to start with - he didn't venture beyond our garden until last night... I was getting anxious :)oops:) but there was miaowing at the door around 10:30 so he still came up to bed with me. :love: we are looking into companies installing cat flaps as I want him to come and go as he pleases but we are looking at around £100... So saving for it. :thumb:

I don't think Reggie was impressed with Jamie making a nest in his hay so have tidied it and refreshed his hay... Happy bunny. :thumb::lol:

:lol: and I was worried about cats and bunnies getting on...

Jamie is... My boy :love::love: he goes out now although very timid to start with - he didn't venture beyond our garden until last night... I was getting anxious :)oops:) but there was miaowing at the door around 10:30 so he still came up to bed with me. :love: we are looking into companies installing cat flaps as I want him to come and go as he pleases but we are looking at around £100... So saving for it. :thumb:

When Jessy gets in the rabbit hutch and takes a nap as soon as he goes they go in and re-arrange their bed :lol:

On the Cat Flap I have the Micro Chip reading one :D £80 but worth every penny, both mine can come and go as they want but with the added advantage of no unwanted house guests :lol: we have had a few in the past :shock:

When Jessy gets in the rabbit hutch and takes a nap as soon as he goes they go in and re-arrange their bed :lol:

On the Cat Flap I have the Micro Chip reading one :D £80 but worth every penny, both mine can come and go as they want but with the added advantage of no unwanted house guests :lol: we have had a few in the past :shock:

:lol::lol::lol: *imagines mrsmcarey's bunnies* inconsiderate feline! humph ... Leaving it a mess like that, *sigh* a Bunny's work is never done... Puts straw back into place... :lol:

:oops: sorry, muuuuuuuch funnier in my imagination... :lol:

On cat flaps, I reeeeeeeally would like a microchip one... The reviews are great. It's finding the £80 on top of the £100 instalment fee and so close to heavy birthday months & Xmas... :shock: was thinking, maybe I go for a basic cat flap but then change it once I've saved for the microchip one? Hmmm....

:lol::lol::lol: *imagines mrsmcarey's bunnies* inconsiderate feline! humph ... Leaving it a mess like that, *sigh* a Bunny's work is never done... Puts straw back into place... :lol:

On cat flaps, I reeeeeeeally would like a microchip one... The reviews are great. It's finding the £80 on top of the £100 instalment fee and so close to heavy birthday months & Xmas... :shock: was thinking, maybe I go for a basic cat flap but then change it once I've saved for the microchip one? Hmmm....

What are you fitting it into :? They ain't that difficult unless it's going I to glass :?

What are you fitting it into :? They ain't that difficult unless it's going I to glass :?

It's only the back door, it's that tough white plastic stuff... My FIL says that to reinforce these kind of doors, there's a metal sheet in the middle... .???! :shock: I dunno... :lol:

Hehe thanks... though the madam only answers to Mimi or Princess... just to add to her Naughty Tortietude :roll: :lol:

:lol: I've heard aaaaaaaall about the tortitude... I was hoping to rehome one but then I wouldn't have found Jamie...

:lol: Princess Mischa *curtsies* ;)

I love your sense of humour! :lol: The one you did the other day about Slipper had me in stitches when I read, honest truth!

I never would have guessed cats and bunnies get on :shock: how on earth did you manage to prevent kitty eating bunny?

Btw Schez, which bun is Jamie and which one is Reggie? They're both adorable (of course), but i have a soft spot for black buns - hence my Blackavar :love:

I love your sense of humour! :lol: The one you did the other day about Slipper had me in stitches when I read, honest truth!

I never would have guessed cats and bunnies get on :shock: how on earth did you manage to prevent kitty eating bunny?

Btw Schez, which bun is Jamie and which one is Reggie? They're both adorable (of course), but i have a soft spot for black buns - hence my Blackavar :love:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm glad somebody gets my randomness... Many people just look shifty and back away slooooowly.... :shock::lol:

Reggie is my giant bunny and Jamie is my black cat... I haven't got black bunny, one hasn't chosen me yet. ;) I think Reggie's size meant Jamie accepted that Reggie is defo in charge... He tried to bat at Reggie's ears a couple of times, but I don't think it was aggression - more fascination... Just a "wow, what big ears you have... " moment :lol:;) plus, Reggie has none of it! :love:

Ps. Blackavar is beautiful. How's he doing? :love:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm glad somebody gets my randomness... Many people just look shifty and back away slooooowly.... :shock::lol:

Reggie is my giant bunny and Jamie is my black cat... I haven't got black bunny, one hasn't chosen me yet. ;) I think Reggie's size meant Jamie accepted that Reggie is defo in charge... He tried to bat at Reggie's ears a couple of times, but I don't think it was aggression - more fascination... Just a "wow, what big ears you have... " moment :lol:;) plus, Reggie has none of it! :love:

Ps. Blackavar is beautiful. How's he doing? :love:

:oops::oops::oops: Whoops I thought Jamie was a cat sitting in your bunny cage with your bunny :lol: Well he is lovely too :love:

Blackavar is doing well thanks. Slipper has her bunny palace all built and living in it courtesy of my lovely OH (who has torn a shoulder ligament in the process :oops:) so Blackavar has moved out of the bunny run in the kitchen (I couldn't bear to make him live outside after all :oops:) and into her cage which is next to Badger and Blueberry so they are always paws up on the cage, sniffing at each other :love: I've got him to eat out of a bowl, which is good progress, got him off the museli and onto my bunny's pellets and he got vaccinated on Tuesday. Going to get Badger and Blueberry neutered on 6th November when my vets say they're old enough so that's next month's extravagance so December payday (January then) I'll get him neutered. I've already spent up this month already :oops: and Badger and Blueberry are going to cost me £120 next month for both of them, so Blackavar needs to go back a bit. I don't want Badger and Blueberry getting too hormonal and falling out which is why I'm getting them done ASAP and Blackavar ASAP after that. He is 2 so I don't think another month or two will hurt (to my knowledge, I stand corrected if anybody tells me otherwise)

:oops::oops::oops: Whoops I thought Jamie was a cat sitting in your bunny cage with your bunny :lol: Well he is lovely too :love:

Blackavar is doing well thanks. Slipper has her bunny palace all built and living in it courtesy of my lovely OH (who has torn a shoulder ligament in the process :oops:) so Blackavar has moved out of the bunny run in the kitchen (I couldn't bear to make him live outside after all :oops:) and into her cage which is next to Badger and Blueberry so they are always paws up on the cage, sniffing at each other :love: I've got him to eat out of a bowl, which is good progress, got him off the museli and onto my bunny's pellets and he got vaccinated on Tuesday. Going to get Badger and Blueberry neutered on 6th November when my vets say they're old enough so that's next month's extravagance so December payday (January then) I'll get him neutered. I've already spent up this month already :oops: and Badger and Blueberry are going to cost me £120 next month for both of them, so Blackavar needs to go back a bit. I don't want Badger and Blueberry getting too hormonal and falling out which is why I'm getting them done ASAP and Blackavar ASAP after that. He is 2 so I don't think another month or two will hurt (to my knowledge, I stand corrected if anybody tells me otherwise)

A torn ligament?! Ouchies :shock: I take my hat off to you sir, I'm sure Slipper is most pleased with her palace so it's all worth it! :D:wave:

It sounds like Blackavar is progressing really well... I like that he's ended up an indoor bunny :lol: that's what happened with Reggie... *says to OH* of course bunny will move outside in warmer months dear... Yeah right! :lol: Reggie is a pampered house bunny all the way! :oops::lol:

It also sounds like you've got all your bunny plans in place too - and in order that makes sense/looks at individual bunny needs... extra organised. :thumb:

Back