• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Things they should be scared of - but are not...

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Following on from the post of Scarlett the Unflappable - what things are your buns not scared of, but really should be given that they are prey animals?

Ours are not at all scared of Henry Hoover and I was hoovering out Sheldon and Hollys hutch at the weekend (they were free ranging - and locked out of hutch) - I felt the hose being tugged and turned round and Sheldon was busy attacking the hoover hose :roll: - whilst Holly was chinning Henry...and Henry was being very loud:shock:! None of them are bothered by the loud bangs and drilling from the renovations happening up in the flat above us either.

My first bun used to flop directly in front of the tv speakers... Normally when we had loud films on :roll: he had 3 rooms to choose from!

Mine are the other way around, they're scared of things they shouldn't be scared of :lol: like fruit and hamsters

Mine used to run up to me when they heard the lawn mower because they knew grass would fly into their run.

They weren't scared of anything really!

every time we took foster dogs in the garden Eli would come bounding over as close as he could get to have a look, even if they were going beserk :lol: he was so dim :love:

Liquorice is scared of nothing :lol::lol:

This man brought a puppy, quite big though. Into our porch and she carried on eating whilst the puppy growled at her :lol::lol: xx

Following on from the post of Scarlett the Unflappable - what things are your buns not scared of, but really should be given that they are prey animals?

Ours are not at all scared of Henry Hoover and I was hoovering out Sheldon and Hollys hutch at the weekend (they were free ranging - and locked out of hutch) - I felt the hose being tugged and turned round and Sheldon was busy attacking the hoover hose :roll: - whilst Holly was chinning Henry...and Henry was being very loud:shock:! None of them are bothered by the loud bangs and drilling from the renovations happening up in the flat above us either.

Snap, mine are not bothered by Henry Hoover either I use it without the bag to do the hutches thought I was the only one:oops::lol:

They were free range and kept having a look at why I was kneeling in the run :lol:

Over the back are always banging and drilling :roll: they periscope to look overt he fence :lol:

So my scardy bun Bobby runs into our bedroom stomping his feet and hides under the bed when there is a cat in the garden, could be right the other side and he has this sixth sense. Now a couple of times we have had a fox visitor, don't worry the buns are house rabbits. But he came right up to the patio door and bobby didn't bat an eye lid! !

Bella isn't scared of any "normal" things :lol: she runs up to the hoover and chins it while it's on :lol: She does dislike cats and dogs etc. but it's more of an "OMG WHAT ARE YOU" thing than fear. She also thinks she's Superbunny :roll:

Back