• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopper Haven Bunnies - Bunny 057 Peep

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
Peep is a siamese sable cashmere mini lop doe.

She arrived at HH in February 2010 in a filthy matted mess along with her sister. They were four years old and in terrible condition - covered in matts that needed to be shaved off completely, and with skin wounds from where pieces of hay had pierced her skin.
Peep is a friendly sweet little creature with both other rabbits and people. HH separated her from Bo as she was being bullied and partnered her with Catkin and Firefly. They share one of the enclosures. She has to be groomed frequently, and her bottom kept trimmed. She has a mild head tilt that rapidly worsens if her antibiotics are withdrawn.

Oh my Peep is lovely :love: my Pixie is a lopXnethie and also a Siamese sable. I've just fallen in love with the Siamese sables now.

I'm glad she's doing ok - she sounds really sweet natured.

What a beautiful bunny!! :love: I want to try and make it to hopper haven and meet all buns and sponsor one. I could so happily just surround myself with buns all the time!

What a beautiful bunny!! :love: I want to try and make it to hopper haven and meet all buns and sponsor one. I could so happily just surround myself with buns all the time!

Its is truly an amazing place. Very peaceful. One of my favourite places in the world :love: :love:

Ohhh...she is beautiful! :love:
I had a kitty named Peep years ago, but it was short for Peepiceek. :)

What a lovely bunny you have there. :) xxxx

Back