• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Feeling a bit sad today

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
I had a dream about Boris last night...:(

I was holding him. Just holding him, for ages...not wanting to let go. I kissed his head and told him how much I loved him, and then I woke up. Crying.

I miss him so much :cry:

Last edited:
Thank you xxx I think it's the fact that I didn't get to say goodbye to him that makes me have dreams like this. I really wish I could've cuddled him one last time :(

((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))
It's hard enough when you can be with a loved animal as they cross over and I still dream of my husky, Shadow, and wake in tears. I've had to send a few friends with my OH to travel to the Bridge without me. It is all very sad. :cry:

I know you miss him. ((((((Hugs))))) If he comes to you in dreams then everything he was is still very much with you. I wish we as humans could perceive more so that we could better feel them with us because I believe part of them never truly leaves us. xxxx

Thanks xxx I know what you mean, I do think he's still with me and always will be. Just in a spiritual form. What hurts is the fact that I'll never cuddle him again...not in this life at least.

((((((((((Huge hugs)))))))))
It's hard enough when you can be with a loved animal as they cross over and I still dream of my husky, Shadow, and wake in tears. I've had to send a few friends with my OH to travel to the Bridge without me. It is all very sad. :cry:

I know you miss him. ((((((Hugs))))) If he comes to you in dreams then everything he was is still very much with you. I wish we as humans could perceive more so that we could better feel them with us because I believe part of them never truly leaves us. xxxx

Feel so sad for you... :( just wanted to send you (((hugs))) xx

It's lovely to think you've had dreams about him though. Dreams often connect us to our hearts desires but I also believe they connect us to something bigger... I'm sure this was your cuddle with Boris and he will always be with you. In time, this dream will be a comfort rather than something that makes you feel broken...

If you don't mind I would like to share this dream with you...

When my grandfather passed away I was heartbroken. My bond with my grandfather was so strong even though we didn't really talk... It's hard to explain in words. :love: But anyway, I was grieving pretty hard... And one night I dreamt a smiling, young, dark haired man came striding towards me. I felt frightened to start with until the man indicated to his feet. Socks with sandals. :shock: oh yeah. My grandfathers trademark attire... :lol: I woke up laughing and crying.. I was certain it was the younger version of my grandfather at a happier time.

Thing is, those that are part of our lives/the ones we truly connect to never leave us.

Xx

Back