• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit savvy vet in Sheffield?

Hele

Warren Veteran
I'm moving to Sheffield next week and want to have a vet surgery to register the fluffs at.

I'll be in the Waterthorpe area but am willing to travel for a good vet, any suggestions of wise RU?

I've heard Hunters Bar vets on Ecclesall road are meant to be good with rabbits, but as I don't have a car I use my local one since they listen to me and I haven't had any problems there yet. I'm not sure which vet Jolysium uses.

I'm not sure where Waterthorpe is so I'm guessing it's nowhere near me. But I use Hallam vets on Holme Lane in Hillsborough (S6). They've always been fine with me and my buns before. I've heard bad things about their sister practice in Crookes though so I'd maybe give that one a miss, although i've not been to that one personally.

:wave: welcome to Sheffield :D I'm the other side of sheffield so my vets is no good to you really, but I use Abbey vets at High Green

Back