• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Want one of these...

There is one bigger on Amazon but its £30, I keep looking for things for my bunnies to play with but I don't want to spend £30 on one (sorry bunnies)

I really like these and have a couple of indoor pens they could go in but I would be worried that my buns would manage to wedge their heads between the wooden bars!!

What does anyone else think?

I've not got one of these, but I've seen them on a forum members pics :? I think it might have been Rexripley, but I couldn't be certain :oops: they do look good though

20130708_184355_zps3f4ed21c.jpg

20130708_184316_zps7cde156f.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like Rexripleys bootiful bunnies love it! Is that the small one? Or the bigger size one from amazon?

Its just the small one from zooplus :)

Woop im getting it then! Also going to get some of those trial posh hay to put in it o try then they can have posh hay to eat and cheap hay to wee on! Even though they love their cheap hay I hope it don't put them off eating it overall! :D

Back