• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

AArgh! Willow is driving me CRAZY!

Sam and Truffs

Mama Doe
They are still upstairs, as Nettle now needs 7 lots of meds a day, and I'm trying to let them free range most of the day so they aren't shut up in a puppy pen but it's impossible to get anything else done. Nettle causes no trouble (not necessarily a good thing) but Willow is into everything, onto everything, knocking over everything. She managed to climb up the ladder to DD's cabin bed (!) and then somehow get down the back of it, no idea how she could even fit. She opened DD's wardrobe door and had a great time rummaging around inside. If I hadn't actually watched her do it I'd swear she had opposible thumbs. She bombs up and down the stairs which is a bit disconcerting if you're on them. She managed to leap across the room from the spare bed onto a desk which had all my work stuff on, and then onto the window sill - all of which were behind the puppy pen meaning I couldn't get to her quickly. She bunny 500s all over the place practically knocking me over and does huge high binkies in my face. I'd move them back outside but I know we'd have real issues medicating Nettle and she's quite poorly, we really need to keep an eye on her.
Just a little rant, she's driving me up the wall!

You talk as though its your house :lol:

I'm not sure what you can do, she obviously has lots of energy. What sort of stuff does she have to do? She sounds very intelligent tbh and obviously very good at getting where she wants.

Really hope Nettle gets better soon, poor girly xxx

Well, I've put some cardboard boxes etc up there but she's not interested in them, she'd rather play hide and seek under the washing airers and negotiate her own personal obstacle course which is the entire upstairs of (her) house. They have a chill and chew mat and some little willow balls but I think she's holding out for her own kindle. I haven't used treat balls and the like because I don't want food all over the upstairs, and Willow could transport it anywhere. We'd be finding it in our wardrobes at Christmas. DD has mirrored wardrobes and she likes to go and look in them - probably admiring the handsome rabbit she can see.
Just now she jumped on the toilet (luckily I'd put the lid down) and into the bath. She couldn't get out again easily so she might not do that again.
Bless her though, she has a big run round and then goes back in the pen to groom Nettle.

Wow. Sounds like she is having a great time! The quad are pretty much like statues most of the day.

:lol:

Ah, another wrecking-ball conti!!

We have a spiral staircase (which is taken three stairs at a time) which leads neatly to a bed; which can be used as a spring board to my desk. My knee then takes Hector down and off to the spare room bed before a slalom through the four sets of skis stored in there against the wall. Honestly, he sounds like he's coming through the ceiling from downstairs....

Still, I was warned that one of his brothers learnt to open the fridge.... Just thank heaven for small mercies.....

Ah, another wrecking-ball conti!!

We have a spiral staircase (which is taken three stairs at a time) which leads neatly to a bed; which can be used as a spring board to my desk. My knee then takes Hector down and off to the spare room bed before a slalom through the four sets of skis stored in there against the wall. Honestly, he sounds like he's coming through the ceiling from downstairs....

Still, I was warned that one of his brothers learnt to open the fridge.... Just thank heaven for small mercies.....

Ha!! Willow hasn't had the chance to open the fridge, and she's not getting it either. Hector sounds like a partner in crime for Willow. Nettle's too much of a wuss for her really.

Back