• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cable/wire protection from chewing

Jens

New Kit
:wave:

im not sure whats best to buy so wondered what everyone else uses? i saw this on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Crittercord-citrus-cord-cable-protector-10-feet-rabbits-cats-dogs-pets-14-guage-/370672677432?pt=UK_Computing_Cable_Ties_Organisers&hash=item564dd03238 but i didnt know if it was any good, has anyone tried it? i also have a cat and dont want the citrus smell to be 2 strong as she wont be able to relax anywhere she doesnt chew wires herself its just for the bun and chinchillas or do you think its just best getting the normal kind from argos and what have you?

I use different things for different purposes. For anything i need to be flexible I use the stuff from Ikea, sometimes i use two lots. For anything that can be threaded along a wall I use box trunking (i can never remember it's proper name :oops:)

Back