• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PLEASE can someone come and take photos of all my buns . . .

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
I want to post lots of photos of my buns but we are too busy looking after them all (not to mention working very long hours to pay the vets bills :lol::lol::lol:) to take any photos - let alone spend ages posting them up here!!

People often ask for photos of them all (and of our housing) but I just dont have time . . .
Someone NEEDS to come and do it for me!!!

PS and while they are here can they groom them all please??????:lol::lol::lol:

PPS There are 36 (and a hare) so you might have to stay overnight ;);) ooh and a no. 37 is arriving soon . . . you know who you are . . . .

OOPS update - see post 7!

Last edited:
Wish you were nearer as I would come, Doughnut has far too many pictures taken of her.

I'd love to groom them and give them a few snuggles.

No wonder you don't have time to take pics!
It takes me all my time to look after my 4 and I don't get to take lots of pictures either.

actually I just recounted and I think its 35 and a hare - with no 36 due next week -:oops::oops::oops:

They are in lots of groups so sometimes I miscount:oops::oops::oops:

I do have an official list though that i use for vets trips and vacs and I know all of them really well etc etc - its just rarely count them up as a whole number - so I do tend to get it wrong by one or two -

I can list their names though . . .

Parsley Piert (who has now taken the 'family' name of Parcels after his bunny papa's sad death earlier this year - so now Parsley Piert Parcels or PPP)
Peaches
Charlie
Crab Apple
Gooseberry
Coltsfoot
Comfrey
Lola Lovage
Medlar
Willow
Robinia
Broad Bean Flower
Mistletoe Snowgoose
Woodruff
Nutmeg
Carnation-Lily Lily Rose
Columbine
Meadowsweet
Woodbine
Eglantine
Peapod
Pumpkin
Bluebell
Mulberry
Dandelion
Cornelius Fudge
Lucy Blue
Pippin
Peasgood Nonsuch
Harebell
Milk Thistle
Blackthorn
Aubretia
Violetta
Raspberry Ripple

and Sunshine Daydream the hare

(plus two tortoises Athena and Apollo and some pond fish . . . . )

So that looks like 35 plus the hare! Well done me!

Last edited:
How on earth do you have space for 38? You must live in a mansion! Would love to see some pictures. Unfortunately I'm too far away or maybe that's fortunate because I'd need to move in!

How on earth do you have space for 38? You must live in a mansion! Would love to see some pictures. Unfortunately I'm too far away or maybe that's fortunate because I'd need to move in!

no -you've added another couple!!!!! It really is 35 plus 1 plus of course the other one arriving next week . . .

Only 6 live indoors, plus the hare (Sunshine - ironic naming in retrospect as she doesnt like to leave the sofa!)

Oh my word. How do you have time to, you know, eat and sleep and stuff..?!

You get used to it - numbers tend to creep up - others on here have/have had same or more - and only a few of ours (4 at present) have special needs so its not like Hugos There dealing with so many ill ones or Jacks Jane with so many becoming elderly at the same time.

but I really want to join in the photos threads . . . . and I really dont have time for that - shouldn't really be on here at present - should be working . . . .lectures to give tomorrow . . .

I'd love to come :love: A few months ago I went to my local piggy rescue and spent all day taking pictures of all the piggies they have there in an effort to try and increase rehoming, it was lovely :love:

Shame I'm so blooming far away :(

Wow, sounds like bunny heaven although I can appreciate it must be very hard work at times. I have 11 which sounds a lot but when I look at them it just doesn't seem a lot, maybe that is because I used to work in rescues where we had 60+ rabbits at any given time. I can well imagine how the numbers creep up too :lol:

If I weren't so far away I'd come a photograph them for you, I love animal photography :love:

I would honestly love to come and photograph and groom them. Wish we didnt live so far away. I really do miss having other rabbit people irl.

Oh - would so love to - but rubbish at taking photos, and probably wouldn't get around to it with so many bunnies to pay attention to :thumb:

Back