• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A friend for Reggie...

Schez

Mama Doe
I think I have an addiction to bunnies... :shock:

Now, my sensible head says "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!!!" :shock: but my heart goes... Awwww, but Reggie neeeeeeds a bunny friend... ;) What with all the big bunnies on the rehoming page... My heart melts even more. :love:

I spoke to hubby... Flat no.

Which he is right I guess. :( Our kitchen isn't big and it would be unfair to add another indoor bun at the moment... Really need to extend or move! :lol:

Awwwww... You guys... :lol: just makes me want another bunny more, that would bring the total of buns to 8...but then, at least they would all be paired... If from a rescue I know they will already be neutered and have had their latest booster jab... I could carry this on, as I put money back every week... And so think food/hay could cover one more bunny... Ohhh, I'm prob just being selfish... :( And hubby really isn't being supportive... :roll:

Psssst, I'm in loves with Paul... The big loppy bun on the rehome page... :love::lol:

Awwwww... You guys... :lol: just makes me want another bunny more, that would bring the total of buns to 8...but then, at least they would all be paired... If from a rescue I know they will already be neutered and have had their latest booster jab... I could carry this on, as I put money back every week... And so think food/hay could cover one more bunny... Ohhh, I'm prob just being selfish... :( And hubby really isn't being supportive... :roll:

Psssst, I'm in loves with Paul... The big loppy bun on the rehome page... :love::lol:

I wouldn't say its selfish to want another bun if it would mean Reggie had a friend. As long as there was something you could do in the case that a bond didn't work. And Paul is a cutie, I keep staring at him xD

I wouldn't say its selfish to want another bun if it would mean Reggie had a friend. As long as there was something you could do in the case that a bond didn't work. And Paul is a cutie, I keep staring at him xD

This is why I haven't enquired... :( I wouldn't have another indoor space to house him if the bond failed... Though I've toyed with converting the cupboard under the stairs.... Take some paneling out, take the door off - free range bunnies... :love: I've gotta stop dreaming... :roll:

This is why I haven't enquired... :( I wouldn't have another indoor space to house him if the bond failed... Though I've toyed with converting the cupboard under the stairs.... Take some paneling out, take the door off - free range bunnies... :love: I've gotta stop dreaming... :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: DO IT, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it, do it. You know you want too ;)

Isn't it your kitchen?!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, but hubby argues that I'm not taking his thoughts into consideration, then I say, that's because I know what your answer will be... Then there's *tumble weed* silence and we are in stale mate... :shock::roll:

He thinks that we are at "capacity" so I think it's time to move house... But then again, every bun that's arrived he's said we are at capacity... :lol: Reggie will have bunny company eventually... ;)

8 buns :shock: can we please see them :D I know you've just overloaded us with Reggie pics but, I don't think I've seen your others! :lol::D go onnnnn you know you want to! :D

:shock:

*wags finger* now you two! it's not helping my bunny addiction...

Maybe I could sneak him in when OH isn't looking... ;)

I used to to that to my ex with snakes. He never went in my snake room or recognised any of them, it was a doddle :lol: I also snuck in my last three bunnies when my OH was working late shift. Once they're in, he can't complain :lol: well he can, but nothing else he can do :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, but hubby argues that I'm not taking his thoughts into consideration, then I say, that's because I know what your answer will be... Then there's *tumble weed* silence and we are in stale mate... :shock::roll:

He thinks that we are at "capacity" so I think it's time to move house... But then again, every bun that's arrived he's said we are at capacity... :lol: Reggie will have bunny company eventually... ;)

That's exactly what my OH says when I do things without telling him :lol: are they related, or is it a man thing in general :lol:

Oh Paul is just so :love::love::love::love::love: Any house with Paul in would be an improved house.

Like the idea of the understairs conversion too

Back