• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Care Sheet

catpud

Warren Scout
I have been asked by a local pet rehoming group to write a care sheet for rabbits. I am looking for something I have come across before so that I can use it in the diet section.

What I am looking for is a food pyramid showing hay at the bottom then going up to the smaller point with pellets. I am pretty sure it was done by a professional organisation as we had it on the wall in college.

Google search brings up lot's of them but not illustrating it quite as clearly as this one did. Does anybody if the PDSA, RSPCA or similar produced a poster with a food pyramid so I know where to start looking?

Those are the one's I looked through, I couldn't find it. I will see if any of them are from public organisations and make do with one - I don't want to be told off if somebody finds out I have stolen their hard work, but I suppose as long as I put where the image is from that is usually ok?

So far I am going to have the following sections:

Housing
Diet
Company
Health Care (regular vet visits, neutering / spaying, vaccinations
Hygiene (cleaning routines etc)

I want to keep it short and not make it one long piece of text, as I think people are less inclined to read it if it looks like it takes a long time to get through

If there is anything people think I should include feel free to point it out :D

Back