• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG the LUCKIEST rabbit ever!

LauraLou1982

Warren Scout
Do this is how the conversation went between me and my two year old this morning...

JJ : aaah tallulah in the garden!
Me: yes JJ, tallulah lives in the garden.
Pause.
JJ : aaah tallulah loves grass!
Me : yep, tallulah loves...grass...?
*looks out of window to see the rabbit sitting looking petrified in the middle of said garden and top door of hutch wide open
Me : &&!?*#
Runs out in my nightie to catch rabbit - who thankfully sat still as she's normally a cow to catch! Both locks on top door open (and ones really stiff!!) and no idea how!
Luckiest rabbit alive!

This happened to me when I'd had Levi and Daisy a few weeks. Went out to give them their breakfast and saw Levi run across the patio. Never had such a shock in my life! Managed to catch him with some help from my mum and some pellets! What's even luckier is that my mum has told me not 10 minutes earlier that she'd seen a cat in the garden watching the bird table. Very lucky!

Bless JJ for alerting you:love:

Will cleared the run the other day (even after OH made it higher for when we got Nancy). It hasnt got a top OH made it in 2 seperate pieces so it can be folded and moved to different bits of grass and we're always out in the garden with them anyway.

We were both just outside the run cleaning the litter trays when I just saw out of the corner of my eye what I thought was a black cat in the middle of the lawn and it was Will. Cue hysteria from me and a mad chase round the garden. There is just one part of the garden where he could have got under to next door and he could have got under the shed. Once he was back inside I laughed and wished I'd filmed it. He did it once before before it was made higher and looked so stunned he just sat and I scooped him up easily, not this time tho. Cant believe we didnt notice:oops::oops: Guess who's doing more bunny DIY tomorrow (on his day off too):lol::lol:

Back