• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sounds like Sonic... PICTURE from dad :D

supersonic

Mama Doe
And dad now get on! After 3 weeks of me being away at uni, he's finally figured who the next person in charge is :lol: apparently he sat on my dads knee for ages the other day, whilst being brushed which is quite a step! Sonic's always been a bit of a nightmare with dad, just being a cheeky bun really, turning his back and just being generally annoying! Nice to hear he's chilled out a bit :) Got my tickets home for Halloween, so not long 'till I get to see my lovely bun again :D

Last edited:
He's always liked to be involved with the pets, which is why he's been a bit put out when Sonic's being an idiot! Same with my sister, really, so between them Son's in good hands! Although, the picture that he sent me looked as if Sonic's put on a bit of weight, so I'll have to look when I go home :') probably the camera angle :lol:

Just got a text from dad saying...

"Sonic is always really keen to get his food when I go feed him. He's eaten tonights food already! Is this normal? Should I give him more?"

:lol::roll:

Maybe I spoke too soon!

:lol: Did make me giggle... Bet you can't wait to see him again.. Though it does sound like some bun is being spoilt rotten... ;)

Back