• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

shed lighting

Rexripley

Mama Doe
We're going to be putting electric out in the shed when we have some time off work next month, but until then can anyone recommend some sort of battery powered light (not a torch) we could hang up for cleaning out the bunnies at night time now its getting dark? :)

I need something like this!

All the lights I bought that are supposed to stick on the ceiling always fall off :shock:

http://www.diy.com/nav/decor/lighti...-Switch-Battery-Light-12258075?skuId=12788781

These are quite good! We have a couple in the playhouse- just need a small nail to hang it on! It comes with the batteries too, we got a pack of 2 instore and i'm sure it was about £7 :D

They look like the ones I have, mine were from homebase and pretty cheap. They don't give the brightest light but more than enough to do clean outs, bunny cuddles ect. I wouldn't do nail clips with them but they give enough light to see the diddy numbers on the combination padlock on the shed door!

They look like the ones I have, mine were from homebase and pretty cheap. They don't give the brightest light but more than enough to do clean outs, bunny cuddles ect. I wouldn't do nail clips with them but they give enough light to see the diddy numbers on the combination padlock on the shed door!

i've got some of those too, they were 98p in B&M bargains so we have a few in there to give a bit more light :D

Back