• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Myxi In Derbyshire

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
Point to Note ... I work near South Normanton, Derbyshire and one of the girls who works for me has a rabbit with Myxi, so it is in the area.
Please make sure that all buns that can be, are vaccinated x

Eeek, thanks for this. Three of mine are, but I just got a new bunny who isn't and I wanted him to settle in before dragging him to vets for poking & prodding especially as we had a lot of trouble settling him in the first weekend as he refused to eat and so spent his first weekend with us at the emergency vet and being syringe fed :? guess I'd better book him in tomorrow for his injection ASAP.

Eeek, thanks for this. Three of mine are, but I just got a new bunny who isn't and I wanted him to settle in before dragging him to vets for poking & prodding especially as we had a lot of trouble settling him in the first weekend as he refused to eat and so spent his first weekend with us at the emergency vet and being syringe fed :? guess I'd better book him in tomorrow for his injection ASAP.

Yeah, you're only a few junctions up the M1 in Sheffield xx

Back