• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

zoom groom?

To be honest, I never use any kind of brush on Louie, I just massage out all of the moulting fur!

Yep I have a zoom groom it's good for getting the dead hair out of the coat on a weekly basis, as long as you make sure that you're gentle with it. The tempation is to go too firm with it. For a moult though I always revert back to a metal comb and work through the fur systematically.

Yep I have a zoom groom it's good for getting the dead hair out of the coat on a weekly basis, as long as you make sure that you're gentle with it. The tempation is to go too firm with it. For a moult though I always revert back to a metal comb and work through the fur systematically.

thanks I was thinking for mabel, she is moulting like mad :lol:

It does look good but I just cannot imagine Mottle (the only one with sticking out tufts of hair) allowing more than one or two strokes of it before whizzing off! (Spose I could catch him. He loathes that though) :lol:

I really like the zoom groom. :thumb:

I used it on Bentley this year as his moult has been so heavy.

I used to use it on Herbie too. He loved it because it was like being stroked, he would tooth purr and almost fall to sleep. :love:

I really like the zoom groom. :thumb:

I used it on Bentley this year as his moult has been so heavy.

I used to use it on Herbie too. He loved it because it was like being stroked, he would tooth purr and almost fall to sleep. :love:

how sweet is that :love:, luckily my bunnies don't mind being groomed, they are used to it, so mabel might enjoy it, do you have the cat one smaller then dog one?

how sweet is that :love:, luckily my bunnies don't mind being groomed, they are used to it, so mabel might enjoy it, do you have the cat one smaller then dog one?

I think Mabel will enjoy it.

I had to follow Bentley around and give him a brush whenever he stopped. At 7kg he was a bit big for sitting on my knee. :lol:

I've got the cat one. I've had it for years, but it looks almost the same as the ones that you get now.

Back