• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Naughty Buns

Janey

Warren Veteran
Got home the other day, couldnt open the bunnies door because there was food wedged under it:roll:, stupid me had left the vet carrier next to the crates on which the food tupperware was located, somebody had stolen it. I have no doubts about who it was!!

I had two very full bunnies.

Definitely not me Mum ;) (very out of focus)

And just because this makes me giggle, they hate getting wet paws so when I wash the floor they are stuck :lol:

Clearly your buns have learned something mine haven't - that their stomach isn't bottomless :lol: Bilbo and Cloud would have had that finished! I have to say that last picture made me giggle, some particularly dirty looks coming from the dog crate!

Clearly your buns have learned something mine haven't - that their stomach isn't bottomless :lol: Bilbo and Cloud would have had that finished! I have to say that last picture made me giggle, some particularly dirty looks coming from the dog crate!

To be honest I was rather surprised they hadnt finished it, I think they must have been so full, they are usually very greedy so they wil have eaten as much as they could. When i was clearing it up Peter came over and half-heartedly ate a piece, Pixie couldnt even be bothered to move, which under other circumstances I would have been worried about.

I think they learnt their lesson, it was more or less hay only for 24 hrs, pellets were certainly off thr menu!!

Back