• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wish boarders wouldn't DBF

makes me gasp every time! :shock:

My boarding house bun just DBF'd against the french doors in the dining room. You have never seen me move to fast. Little monkey.;)

:lol::lol: I know one of my piggies, Toots, kept giving my lovely boarding lady heart failure as she does love to roll right over and snooze right out in the open rather than hiding in a pigloo or under her hay.

You need a pokey stick.
When the boys DBF they're still alert to their surroundings so if I go near they'll sit up a little. My little madam on the other hand falls dead to the world, I've been halfway through picking her up before she's noticed and even then she just opens an eye and looks at me. I popped the toilet downstairs the other day, came back and thought she had left the puppy pen as I couldn't see her and the pop up tent was squished (so she couldn't possibly be in there?) oh no, she had flopped into the side of the tent so it lay flat, and there had been a blanket resting on top to keep it cool from the sun and that had covered the stray ear that was dangling through the hole. To say I pooped my pants is an understatement :lol:

Back