• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dirt box = rabbits beside themselves

You know when you do something and your rabbits are so ecstatic that you feel guilty that you didn't do it before? That.

The girls absolutely love the compost in the large trough in their run. They dig in it (bum to bum at times, so that both backs get covered :roll:), lay full stretch on top of it and wee in it! But I can't believe I didn't give them one before - they love it, and it has been wonderful watching them. :love::love:

You know when you do something and your rabbits are so ecstatic that you feel guilty that you didn't do it before? That.

The girls absolutely love the compost in the large trough in their run. They dig in it (bum to bum at times, so that both backs get covered :roll:), lay full stretch on top of it and wee in it! But I can't believe I didn't give them one before - they love it, and it has been wonderful watching them. :love::love:

Awh that's wonderful :love: mine loved their dig box when they were outdoors too :D they can't have one indoors though :( they dig up the carpet instead!! I've given them scrap pieces of carpet now and they stick to that though! I had a moment like that recently when I realised mine like their cardboard boxes with entrances at both ends (like a tunnel), they went crazy for it, and I've never done it before!! It is a great feeling to find something new that they love :D but I know what you mean about feeling guilty for not doing it before!

Excellent! Will be getting dig boxes for the newly formed quad once they go outside.

Aw still not got mine :( I very nearly bought the tubs the other week but realised I didn't have enough money for the compost! So I'm waiting til I have the money! So many things I need to buy/sort for the bunnies I hope the mild weather sticks around a bit longer, I'm waiting on some money coming through then I can get everything I need/want :D Can't wait to see what mine think of their dig tubs when they finally get them :D

Back