• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those pesky rabbits!!!

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Why do we have rabbits ??? :shock::shock::shock:

We had a sleep in yesterday and were a bit late in coming into feed the kids and on entereing the lounge, you could just feel this atmosphere of chaos! Sheldon and Holly had managed to get of their hutch and through the puppy fencing in front of the hutch. Holly was sprawled out on the floor and after a bit of searching we found a very content Sheldon sitting in the massive bag of SS under the dining table - he had managed to get past the puppy fencing to get to that too. Got them back into their hutch - and then noticed that Bug (our 'baby' girl that was christened Buffy but now just gets called Bug) had a bleeding nose where either Sheldon or Holly had bitten her. Bug has a long nose and likes to stick it out of her hutch bars - silly child:D.

We had a look back the CCTV footage - and you could see Sheldon bashing away at the hutch door until it fell out and then he bashed at the puppy fencing until that gave way - and off they went visiting the other buns. Poor Bobo was having fits - and you could see that Holly got very exciting over Bug and was the one the bit her. So those two were in massive disgrace yesterday:evil:. Bug is fine - took her to the vets and the bite wasn't that bad.

And then this morning - hubby was having a lie in as he has worked for 6 days straight - only to be woken up by thumping from the lounge- out little baby Bug is 16 weeks old today - and overnight has turned into a hormonal cow:love:. Bit hubby when he tried to calm her down, and kept on thumping. He went out of the lounge to get a plaster for his bleeding thumb, came back a few minutes later - and she was as calm as you like. Poor Sheldon however is very aware of this hormonal girl - although he has seen the plum fairy, he is very frustrated, trying to hump Holly who obviously is not intereted at all.

Do love them though - and wouldn't change them for anything :love:

:lol: Brilliant!

Mine get super naughty in the mornings if Im late with breakfast too :roll:

OH and I have been on holiday for a week and it seems Max and Charlotte are furious about it! My bunny sitter says it looks as though they've had a party every morning when she comes to feed them. Pillows and sofa cushions on the floor, as in the huge actual sofa cushions :shock: Hay everywhere, bins moved around, litter trays moved around, loo rolls found and shredded. They NEVER do any of that when we're there :shock:

:lol: Brilliant!

Mine get super naughty in the mornings if Im late with breakfast too :roll:

OH and I have been on holiday for a week and it seems Max and Charlotte are furious about it! My bunny sitter says it looks as though they've had a party every morning when she comes to feed them. Pillows and sofa cushions on the floor, as in the huge actual sofa cushions :shock: Hay everywhere, bins moved around, litter trays moved around, loo rolls found and shredded. They NEVER do any of that when we're there :shock:

How dare you leave them?! :lol:

Why do we have rabbits ??? :shock::shock::shock:

We had a sleep in yesterday and were a bit late in coming into feed the kids and on entereing the lounge, you could just feel this atmosphere of chaos! Sheldon and Holly had managed to get of their hutch and through the puppy fencing in front of the hutch. Holly was sprawled out on the floor and after a bit of searching we found a very content Sheldon sitting in the massive bag of SS under the dining table - he had managed to get past the puppy fencing to get to that too. Got them back into their hutch - and then noticed that Bug (our 'baby' girl that was christened Buffy but now just gets called Bug) had a bleeding nose where either Sheldon or Holly had bitten her. Bug has a long nose and likes to stick it out of her hutch bars - silly child:D.

We had a look back the CCTV footage - and you could see Sheldon bashing away at the hutch door until it fell out and then he bashed at the puppy fencing until that gave way - and off they went visiting the other buns. Poor Bobo was having fits - and you could see that Holly got very exciting over Bug and was the one the bit her. So those two were in massive disgrace yesterday:evil:. Bug is fine - took her to the vets and the bite wasn't that bad.

And then this morning - hubby was having a lie in as he has worked for 6 days straight - only to be woken up by thumping from the lounge- out little baby Bug is 16 weeks old today - and overnight has turned into a hormonal cow:love:. Bit hubby when he tried to calm her down, and kept on thumping. He went out of the lounge to get a plaster for his bleeding thumb, came back a few minutes later - and she was as calm as you like. Poor Sheldon however is very aware of this hormonal girl - although he has seen the plum fairy, he is very frustrated, trying to hump Holly who obviously is not intereted at all.

Do love them though - and wouldn't change them for anything :love:

Even when they've been right little ******* a little lick from them or a certain look and my heart melts again...sneaky little buns! :lol:

:lol: they went on a proper rampage it seems! Bet you're glad you have CCTV, I would love to have it in the lounge!! If you work out how to put short amounts of footage on here I'd love to see the breaking out of the hutch :p

My bun is kept in my room and mostly goes back in his cage at night time, but if I fall asleep he likes to remind me by coming on my bed and bouncing all over me in the night. And if he's been home alone for that little bit too long he likes to pee on my bed and leave poos all over my room, like in that extra hour I've been gone, he's forgotten he's litter trained... Cheeky boy!! I wish I had CCTV to watch the naughty bun! :lol:

Even when they've been right little ******* a little lick from them or a certain look and my heart melts again...sneaky little buns! :lol:

Oh yes, my Slipper is a monster, my OH can't stand her and she knows it and takes advantage, but then is fine with me (usually) and so she gets away with murder and OH is unimpressed as usual :lol:

Back