• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bedtime bunny cuddles

Schez

Mama Doe
Nighty night RU :wave:

9232b2598f416718621a74e159c631c1_zps5ef8e05a.jpg

3bbd525de1964575cc457dedc74842e8_zps805f6ca3.jpg

:love:

He's just so adorable, I have such a thing for him! Seriously if I lived in Somerset I'd be knocking on your door with a box of chocolates asking if I could have bunny cuddles in exchange :lol:

He's just so adorable, I have such a thing for him! Seriously if I lived in Somerset I'd be knocking on your door with a box of chocolates asking if I could have bunny cuddles in exchange :lol:

:lol: if you're ever in the area, me and Reggie bun would love to see you! :wave:

Aww thanks everyone... I really need to post more about my other bunnies... They might start feeling left out... I know I go on about Reggie... :oops:

Today, after a multitude of happenings at work and feeling totally whacked. I pulled up outside my home and just sat for a moment. *thought* Maybe I should have stayed single and just had my bunnies. :shock: They're not complicated... They just need noms and loves... :lol:

Back