• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas Pledge a Pound - Final Total P41

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
I can hardly believe it's that time to start our Christmas fundraiser, just where did this year go :-o

Christmas is a very special time of the year and we try to give all our rescues and sanctuaries a little extra help and support, so between now and December 17th we will be saving all the donations we receive, we will also be running some auctions on Facebook along with some Festive fundraisers on here :)

Our final total will be shared equally between the 25 rescues and sanctuaries we support :)

Our total to date is an amazing

£744.32

This is made up from previous fundraisers we've organised since June

Last edited:
Hello,
Have missed a few months have just sent £5 via paypal .
Hope it is still same account.
Keep up the good work.
Hopefully we can get a huge total to help our rescues have
a lovely Christmas xx

Hello,
Have missed a few months have just sent £5 via paypal .
Hope it is still same account.
Keep up the good work.
Hopefully we can get a huge total to help our rescues have
a lovely Christmas xx

Yip, still the same account, thanks, will add you to the list x

I think the Christmas appeal is especially nice as rescue centre struggle all year round but the winter is especially hard work. My local rescue the ark often get cut off from everyone in the severe weather and volunteers can't get out there so the lady who runs it has to do it all by herself and they have dogs, cats, horses and goats too! She often has hundreds of frozen water bowls to tackle before she starts anything else:shock: so receiving gifts and donations from pledge a pound really brightens her day... And of course the bunnies!!! :D

Thank you pledge a pound for your hard work:thumb:

So sorry for the delay in updating everyone, but it was well worth the wait :)

Our Total so far is

£891.95

This is made from.........

Carried over from June special fundraiser £14.74
September donations carried over £80.95
October donations £219.67
Gullivers travel donations £37.31
White Rabbit Stall sales £43.51
June Fete - £46.42
Misc sales and auctions £137.21
Pirate bunny pictures £5.00
Sketches £4.96
Name the white rabbits £14.00
Treasure Island £29.00
Handbag auction £58.80
Jewellery auction £89.97
Bunny themed auction £72.41
Christmas Stocking sales £10.00
Fleece blanket sales £20.00
Snugglesafe cover sales £8.00

Each rescue will receive a minimum donation of £35.67

Wow - We've almost reached £1000 :)

We are still in October with just over a week to go and we've already achieved so much - a HUGE Thank you to everyone that has helped us to get this far.

Our total is made up as follows:

October donations £231.67
June Fete - £46.42
Misc sales and auctions £153.41
Sketches £4.96
Treasure Island £29.00
Handbag auction £58.80
Jewellery auction £89.97
Christmas Stocking sales £50.00
Mini stocking fundraiser £28.00
Christmas cards £1.56

£989.71

Which means our rescues and sanctuaries are guaranteed to receive a minimum donation of £39.58 each.

Fantastic total.:thumb: Well done everybody.:D:D

Kermit, I'll be sending you another parcel this week full of goodies to help PaP.:thumb:

Fantastic total.:thumb: Well done everybody.:D:D

Kermit, I'll be sending you another parcel this week full of goodies to help PaP.:thumb:

Thanks Di :) I love getting parcels from you.....I always get excited seeing what goodies are in there. Your items always make a great amount for us!

Sorry, I haven't had the time to sort out goodies to go in the box which I am sending to you.:( I've just been so busy workwise and very much doubt if I will have a chance this week....and then the following week....I'm on holiday!!!!:shock::shock: So a box of goodies...WILL be on it's way to you w/c 11th November.:thumb:

Sorry, I haven't had the time to sort out goodies to go in the box which I am sending to you.:( I've just been so busy workwise and very much doubt if I will have a chance this week....and then the following week....I'm on holiday!!!!:shock::shock: So a box of goodies...WILL be on it's way to you w/c 11th November.:thumb:

Thanks Di.....it all helps no matter when we get it x

Almost the end of the month so time for another update :)

October donations £272.67
June Fete - £46.42
Misc sales and auctions £153.41
Sketches £4.96
Treasure Island £29.00
Handbag auction £58.80
Jewellery auction £89.97
Christmas Stocking sales £120.00
Mini stocking fundraiser 40.00
Card sales £1.56
October auction £153.42

The grand total so far is

£1266.12

Each rescue is guaranteed to receive a minimum of £50.64

Excellent update.:thumb:

Hopefully my parcel......rather a large one......will help raise even more funds for PaP for the Christmas shareout.

I have lots of little tins of grow your own sunflowers or grow your own venus fly trap. I wonder if they would be of interest to anyone? Like these: http://www.funkyhoney.co.uk/plant-in-a-tin-venus-fly-trap/?gclid=CNHIis71u7oCFfMctAodZH4AIA
http://www.funkyhoney.co.uk/plant-in-a-tin-sunflower/?gclid=CIvK-9r1u7oCFQXHtAodIEoAWA

I have quite a few of these, will check how many if you think they would sell, happy to donate and post them where needed. They make great stocking fillers.

will pm you x

I can't remember when I last donated :oops: so I just sent a donation through to cover me for the year plus a little extra!

Back