• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Would Your Rabbits Make Good People?

Snowytoshi

Mama Doe
A bit of an odd question... But I was thinking about how awful Toshi would be as a human; he isn't affectionate, if I spend time with other rabbits he attacks me, he demands food and pettings and will nip if he doesn't get it, etc. Joshua boxes me and then acts all sweet and affectionate so I'll pet him, then when I stop petting him he destroys my blankets or nips me :roll: Paige is the only nice one, she's shy and sweet :love:

What about your rabbits?

I don't think Bella and I would get along if she were human. She'd probably be one of those people who talk constantly and demand attention from everyone :lol: She'd drive me crazy!

No she is still a single bun as she literally tries to kill any bunny she comes into contact with, if she were a human she would be in prison :lol: xx

Bear would be like Forest Gump, he's a big lovable, clumsy idiot! We would definitely get along.
Alice, hmmmm not so much she is a massive diva and get jealous when I give Bear nose rubs :lol:

Loki would be ok, he is such a sweetheart, he is quite finicky though so he might get annoying.

Poppy would be soooooo dumb she would drive me crazy (heart of gold though)

Thor is selfish, he steals food from Poppy's mouth and rarely gives her any affection.

So probably not really, they make wonderful rabbits though! :lol: :love:

Bramble would be a bully. :lol: I think she'd be my friend, but someone you have to watch what you say around.
Biffy would be nice though, he'd be my best friend I think, a bit shy but sticks up and stays there for you when times are tough.

Marbles would be a sweetheart but would probably do everyone's head in! Misfit would be a right miserable cow :lol: and probably overweight too!

Alfred would be a nervous, geeky boffin who was all about science and was a really timid wuss :lol:

Rosy Posy would be the posh, snooty friend that is really hard to get along with! she'd be such a cow and would be a major, major drama queen who liked everything her way and would snap if she didn't get it her own way :roll:

Dee would keep herself to herself, she'd be a very friendly, reliable friend prone to mood swings :lol:

Dee would be the nicest, I loves her lotsies :love:

Awww. Snowflake and Tessie would be so laid back and easy going. Frosty would be mr bossy. Daisy is very strong willed and lively and would probably be a right laugh. As for Mottle, he likes a quiet life sun bathing. He and Peaches are quite independent.

I would like them all as people. They are all so sensitive, gentle and nature-loving :love:

Charlie's not even good at being a rabbit, never mind people.
Milly attacks me a lot, so... no :lol:

Our two would be like two naughty and mischievous school girls, always up to no good.

Buster would prob have an ASBO and Alfie would maybe be a geek hes very quiet and a bit of an introvert!

Oooh if my Frankie were a person.....Ooooh I'd marry him!!!!! :love::love::love:

Don't tell my OH though!!!:oops:;):lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ash would be a lovely person, sweet and caring but probably a bit too innocent and she'd have her heart broken a few times :( She'd also have to go to the dentist a lot :lol::lol:

Bailey would be quite timid and shy but CHEEKY :thumb:

Badger and Blueberry are inseparable and insecure when not together so a bit odd in twin human maleS. But they are very affectionate and loving so you probably have to date them both and do everything as a threesome :shock: Blueberry is the dominant one and steals food from Badger and more demanding of attention and barges Badger out of the way unless you pet them both at the same time.

Blackavar is easily stressed, depressed and doesn't eat when he is. He also can never be alone as a result. Very similar to me :lol: except I find company very stressful and prefer to stay home with a small handful of trusted people :oops:

Slipper would be a male with gender issues as she was sexed as a baby girl but turned out to be a boy and is still referred to as a girl. She is stroppy and territorial, growls, stamps and bites whenever you enter her space or touch her stuff. She also doesn't like my OH as he doesn't like her due to her behaviour so she wouldn't get on with other people and would also turn in her friends too as she bites and growls at me a fair bit too.

Badger and Blueberry are inseparable and insecure when not together so a bit odd in twin human maleS. But they are very affectionate and loving so you probably have to date them both and do everything as a threesome :shock: Blueberry is the dominant one and steals food from Badger and more demanding of attention and barges Badger out of the way unless you pet them both at the same time.

Blackavar is easily stressed, depressed and doesn't eat when he is. He also can never be alone as a result. Very similar to me :lol: except I find company very stressful and prefer to stay home with a small handful of trusted people :oops:

Slipper would be a male with gender issues as she was sexed as a baby girl but turned out to be a boy and is still referred to as a girl. She is stroppy and territorial, growls, stamps and bites whenever you enter her space or touch her stuff. She also doesn't like my OH as he doesn't like her due to her behaviour so she wouldn't get on with other people and would also turn in her friends too as she bites and growls at me a fair bit too.

:shock::shock:

Your rabbits sound crazy :lol:

Ondine would be a force to be reckoned with as a human - probably would be a hospital matron of the old school variety.
Aubrey is the rabbit version of Hugh Hefner currently so just reverse that :lol:

Dexter would make a great human, he would be so kind and attentive. I think it would be easy to get what you wanted from him. :love:

Back