• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for love!!!! Mr. Titchy Trousers............get excited!!!

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
.....aka Frankie.

Frankie:

Now about me........

I'm about 4 years old....I came from Windwhistle Warren 2 years ago.

I'm a lionhead x harlequin....well that's what Mummy thinks anyway!!! Either way...I'm gorgeous.:thumb:

Hobbies: Eating....very healthily I might add, drinking lovely fresh water, playing with my toys and having lots of attention.

I have no ' baggage' emotional or otherwise.

I'm just a rather timid, but happy little chappy.

No health issues.

And I have the most amazing facial hair......which I've been told is very becoming.:thumb:

Do you think I'll find a ladeeeeee soon? I think Mummy might have something organised in the very near future...;);)

Last edited:
:love::love::love: ooh Frankie you are gorgeous, any ladybun would be lucky to have you :thumb:

Awwwwwwwww he is lovely. Reminds me of my darling Peaches.

I agree that any lady rabbit (or buck come to that) will be lucky to know him.

Not long now before Frankie goes to Windwhistle to meet a new hunbun!:thumb::love:

It will then have been almost a couple of months since Estelle passed away. I think that both Frankie and I are ready to welcome a lovely new lady from a rescue into our home, lives and hearts.

Once again my furry family will be complete........absolute heaven.

Frankie is looking particularly fine........all in readiness for meeting his new hunbun.

He has such a healthy appetite......almost sporting a rather scrummy tummy.

We are both ready to welcome a new bunny into our lives.............I'm getting very excited now.

Will it be Ambrosia coming home with Frankie, or another little sweetheart?

Ooooh exciting times.:D

Back